Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

Here is a video of Michael Jackson being tickled:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y02wm_0sX70

Thumbs up Fond Foot Memories....

Quote Originally Posted by pigboy73 View Post
    This is such a good site and thread! Collectively everyone remembering hot foot scenes, so cool.

I recall some sole shots on TV when I was younger, even before VCR, but real good sole shots.

One was the blond guy on that show Simon and Simon, hot feet, hot soles, I think he was undercover in a hospital gurney. Don't remember the plot, just the feet. Yum.

Another was on that show called Family. In the 70s some awesome establishment shots would start at the bare soles of some hot guy propped on the table and then expand to the full shot.

Be totally tough to find these, but proably not improbable?

Always cool reading this site.
    I love this thread of foot memories too....I am only in my mid forties but was I the only one getting super hard at Alfalfa from The Little Rascals sticking his foot through a hole in the bed and getting his foot tickled for what seemed like hours?! I was just a kid....think that's when it all started ; ) Guys don't miss the horrid Bachelor Pad.....lots of super hot feet last episode...from Alfalfa to Dave on Bachelor Pad.....gotta love it!
    Last edited by ftlp40; 08-26-2010 at 05:06 AM.

3. Default

I forgot to list one movie: Inju:the beast of shadow, from 2008, with the french (?) actor Benoit Magimel, quite an explicit foot worship scene.

If anyone can think of any other foot worship scene that isn't on the list, please post.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ozsole View Post
    Roots. Slave rebellion on ship. Crewman on drums gets knocked unconsious by slave. After cannon is fired, great view of crewman's sexy looking sole. This scene includes quite a few foot and sole views.
    http://www.youtube.com /user/232176g.../0/y-NQIi46Q-A
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 09-05-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: modified URL so that YouTube doesn't pull this video

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pigboy73 View Post
    This is such a good site and thread! Collectively everyone remembering hot foot scenes, so cool.

I recall some sole shots on TV when I was younger, even before VCR, but real good sole shots.

One was the blond guy on that show Simon and Simon, hot feet, hot soles, I think he was undercover in a hospital gurney. Don't remember the plot, just the feet. Yum.
    http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=FLPjvlb41QE
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 09-05-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: modified URL so that YouTube doesn't pull this video

Default Thanks!

Wow Zenplane, thanks so much for posting. Holy that Simon and Simon brings me back. Was so young but was totally into guy's feet back then and that Simon clip was so hot to me. He has great feet hey. Nice way to start the day, thanks again.

Great find, Zenplane! I am impressed.

Gerald McRaney - who was my sexiest Simon brother - had quite a few sole scenes on his sitcom Major Dad. Excellent feet on the man. He's what I call a "toe twinkler" - moves his toes alot.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post

Gerald McRaney - who was my sexiest Simon brother - had quite a few sole scenes on his sitcom Major Dad. Excellent feet on the man. He's what I call a "toe twinkler" - moves his toes alot.
    I remember watching Major Dad as a kid and just waiting to see his bare feet. If anyone could get some screenshots from that show, I'd be in heaven!

Default modified URLs

Howdy, y'all.

Since YouTube tends to delete videos that have links originating from sexually-oriented sites, I modified the URLs of the videos a few posts back.

You won't be able to see the videos by clicking on the links. Instead, copy the URL, paste it into your browser, and delete the space after the ".com". Then hit your "go" button, and there it is.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Default Jameson Parker

@zenplane: Great finding of "A.J. Simon's" soles! Thanks for sharing the url/video with us.

@all: Well, I remember another scene of him propping his feet on a table. This scene teases us with a very clear and close shot of his crossed and lightly dirty soles. Unfortunately, I don't know the episode including this scene. Not to mention the plot...

So, does anybody know more?

Would be really great if someone could find screen caps or a video.
    Last edited by Footlover28; 09-05-2010 at 05:59 AM.