Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Are you sure?
    The scene courtesy of YT, mark 3:55-56 - it is Keanu's toes being sucked by Kier (Phoenix is in the background):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upjIW...eature=related

(BTW, check mark 40 for the bathtub scene showing Phoenix's soles. Not my thing, but I know someone will like seeing it)

Here's a pic of the Travolta sketch. Can't find the clip though: http://snl.jt.org/detail.php?i=1994101510

Default foot worship

from russai with love has socked foot shots of young sean connery, and later tthe villain, very sexy robert shaw, orders james bond to crawl over here and kiss my foot, clock work orange also has a famous shoe licking scene of a male bully. biloxi blues has sweaty soldier foot in matthew brodericks face and arabian nights, pasolini has a female slave our wine onto her masters feet and lick it off
    anyone visiting london and wanting a fit friendly bloke at their feet e mail me peter.cleary3@ntlworld.com
    or any foot bottoms wanting to meet up and swap stories

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    The scene courtesy of YT, mark 3:55-56 - it is Keanu's toes being sucked by Kier (Phoenix is in the background)
    Wow, you're right, I didn't even notice that. But I corrected it as soon as you said it was Keanu, anyway.

from russai with love has socked foot shots of young sean connery, and later tthe villain, very sexy robert shaw, orders james bond to crawl over here and kiss my foot, clock work orange also has a famous shoe licking scene of a male bully. biloxi blues has sweaty soldier foot in matthew brodericks face and arabian nights, pasolini has a female slave our wine onto her masters feet and lick it off
    Wow!! Thanks so much for the awesome alerts. The last one - Arabian nights, is the guy who gets his feet licked hot?
    I'll add all these titles to the list as soon as I get more time.

I also forgot to add this brazilian movie - Caramuru - A Invencao do Brasil with 2 very quick scenes (almost identical) where 2 different women playfully bite actor Selton Mello's toes.
    I've just seen another scene that can't be categorized as foot worship but still, I found it incredibly hot - the movie's Do Comeco ao Fim and the actor Rafael Cardoso (gorgeous) rubs his foot against his boyfriend's face/shoulder (the camera angle is not the best so you can't really tell) but still the way he does it is just so sexy. Can't wait to watch the whole movie!

Quote Originally Posted by dc777 View Post
    Here's a pic of the Travolta sketch. Can't find the clip though: http://snl.jt.org/detail.php?i=1994101510
    I'd love it if someone found the clip of this. Always wanted to see John's feet.

6. Default

Does anyone perhaps know where to find this Arabian Nights movie from 1974, online? I actually found it on Megaupload but 42 parts and each part about 200 mb. With my current amount of free time, it would take me years to download that. Anyone knows an easier way to find this scene?

If you can get your hands on Arabian Nights, make sure to watch it (and, for that matter, any of Pasolini's films). His trilogy - The Decameron, Canterbury Tales, and Arabian Nights - are some of my personal faves.

There was a Canadian-made 80s sexploitation movie about a house party involving a hockey team that had a great scene of a guy tickling another guy's feet. The scene consisted of a guy stuck underneath a bed while a hot jock was having sex with a girl - the jock's barefeet were hanging over the end of the bed and in an awesome closeup of these beautiful soles, the guy underneath the bed started to tickle the jock's feet.

Forget the name of the film - I'll try and find out what the film was called.

Default Such a good list

This is such a good site and thread! Collectively everyone remembering hot foot scenes, so cool.

I recall some sole shots on TV when I was younger, even before VCR, but real good sole shots.

One was the blond guy on that show Simon and Simon, hot feet, hot soles, I think he was undercover in a hospital gurney. Don't remember the plot, just the feet. Yum.

Another was on that show called Family. In the 70s some awesome establishment shots would start at the bare soles of some hot guy propped on the table and then expand to the full shot.

Be totally tough to find these, but proably not improbable?

Always cool reading this site.

The early 80s were always filled with wonderful surprises for the foot fetishist. How much time did I spend as a kid just waiting for someone to show their feet?

Tom Selleck takes the award for displaying his soles more than anyone else on TV. Magnum PI was a veritable foot fetishist's dream.

Episodes that come to mind:

1. the second part of the two-part episode that guest-starred a young Sharon Stone - extreme close-up of Selleck's soles.

2. when he is stranded on a desert island with a snobby blonde - great shot of Selleck's soles crossed.

3. when he sprains his ankle and lays around his guesthouse for a couple of scenes applying ice to it - mindblowing sole-right-to-the-camera-scenes.

4. when he becomes romantically involved with an older sophisticated lady who is a mystery writer - good shot of his soles as he lays on his couch in one scene.

5. One episode has him participating in a relay swim race - Rick the cabana owner tends to Magnum's feet and wipes sand off his soles before putting his shoes on him.

John Ritter was another who went barefoot alot in Three's Company. Check out the infamous episode called Camping, in which Jack crawls into a tent with Janet and Chrissy and there is a sequence of them playing footsie with one another. If you ever get to see episodes of the spin-off Three's a Crowd, there is a great scene in which Robert Mandon and John Ritter share a bed with one another, and Jack's soles are prominently featured.

There was also a show called Hardcastle and McCormack that starred the very cute Daniel Hugh-Kelly. In one of the first episodes of the first season (may have been the second or third), he props his barefeet up on Brian Keith's desk, his soles facing Keith and to the audience.

There is supposed to be a Starsky and Hutch episode in which Paul Michael Glaser props his barefeet up on a desk for the audience to see his soles. Only heard about it, never saw it.

Paul Michael Glaser starred in a TV movie called Wait Til Your Mother Gets Home, in which he played a househusband. Great extreme sole closeup of Glaser's feet while he reclines on a sofa.

An 80's miniseries by the name of Fresno was a parody of all the nighttime soaps and starred Carol Burnett and Gregory Harrison. Harrison played a perennially shirtless drifter who, in one scene, is dragged unconscious out of a room by another man - Harrison's baresoles fill the screen as the man struggles to get a hold of Harrison,s body, finally grabbing his ankles and leading him out of the room. The shot of Harrison's beautiful soles is continuous and a must to see. Hopefully, that will be available on YT one day.

And I posted here before about a short-lived sitcom in the 80s starring a young George Clooney about two brothers sharing an apartment together. Richard Kind (who played the other brother) takes the blankets off a sleeping Clooney and tickles Clooney's bare soles. Still hoping someone out there in cyberspace has it on tape and it will turn up on YT someday. Always amazed what people managed to tape even before the popularity of VCRS.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post

There was a Canadian-made 80s sexploitation movie about a house party involving a hockey team that had a great scene of a guy tickling another guy's feet. The scene consisted of a guy stuck underneath a bed while a hot jock was having sex with a girl - the jock's barefeet were hanging over the end of the bed and in an awesome closeup of these beautiful soles, the guy underneath the bed started to tickle the jock's feet.

Forget the name of the film - I'll try and find out what the film was called.

I think it's called "One Night Only"