Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

Wink Not Marcelo Ieie

*** Not Marcelo but still hot ; )

Video http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=RYk9YrmLbxU
    Last edited by fructis; 01-17-2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: info & video edited

2. Default Jeff Stryker

'Can I Be Your Bratwurst, Please' is a pretty bizarre short film from 1999.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default Mixed

Someone asked about Can I Be Your Bratwurst, Please...so for everyone interested, you can watch the entire film on Dailymotion:

http:// www.dailymotion .com/video/xpk2ew_can-i-be-your-bratwurst-please_fun

Going to use this opportunity to post links of other titles that I have recently added to the initial post.

Here's a really old video from I Bet You Will where this guy licks guacamole off of his friend's feet for 100 $.

http:// www.youtube. com/watch?v=xmgNhCq6-j8

And...So You Think You Can Dance: Kent & Neil:

http:// www.youtube. com/watch?v=9YbEtfJryXA

Great performance...particularly at 1:25 when Neil grinds his foot in Kent's face, as part of the choreography done by Travis Wall

4. Default

I'm back from the grave!

I think you miss this ones!

Opera-mouffe" 1958, a French movie directed by Agn?s Varda, with Doroth?e Blanck (as Doroth?e Blank) caressing Jos? Varela's feet!

Isabel Sarli (Miss Argentina 1955), great toe sucking scene, from the movie "Setenta veces siete" directed by Leopoldo Torre Nilson in 1961

"Red-blooded American girl II" 1996, directed by David Blyth, A guy is tied on bed, and Kari Wuhrer bites and sucks his toes!

Another guy tied and toe sucking - Laura Harring and Dougray Scott, in, "The Poet" 2003, directed by Paul Hills!

Man tied and toe sucking again: "Bliss" with Sheryl Lee and Craig Sheffer, directed by Lance Young, 1997.

Daneen Boone kisses and licks Sebastian Roch?'s foot during the threesome with Katia Corriveau, in a TV Serie; "Odyssey 5" Season 1, Pilot episode, 2002, directed by David Carson.

a TV Serie, "The Game" - Insert car here - Season 3 Episode 11, 2009, directed by Mary Lou Beli. Wendy Raquel Robinson sucks on Bumper Robinson's toes!

Valarie Kobrovsky (Miss South Carolina) sucking on Vik Sahay's toes! In, "American reunion" 2012, directed by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg.

Maria Bonnevie kisses and massages Jonatham Rhys Meyers's foot, in, "Belle du Seigneur" 2012, directed by Glenio Bonder.

Shradha Das kissing Tottempudi Gopichand's feet! In, "Mogudu" 2011,a Telegu movie directed by Krishna Vamshi.

Olga Fedori massage and kiss the foot of Perry Benson! In, "Mum & Dad" 2008, directed by, Steven Sheil!

Casper Zafer rubs is foot on Esther Nubiola's crotch, in, "Tirante, el Blanco" 2006, directed by Vicente Aranda.

Gabriella Hall licks Brian Heidk's toes (winner of the reality TV competition, Survivor: Thailand.) in the movie, "Virgins of Sherwood Forest" 2000, directed by Cybil Richards.

Many more missing, soon another list, all mainstream movies!

You can see the clips at my blog!
    Cheers

5. Default

Carla Peterson, the Argentinian actress, rubs and licks some male model foot, for a photo session!
    There's also a clip!

6. Default

More missing in this thread!

Leonardo Sbaraglia' s (burnt money) Aitana S?nchez-Gij?n crotch, in, "La puta y la ballena" 2004, directed by Luis Puenzo.

C'est la tangente que je pr?f?re (1997) French movie, Julie Delarme suck on Georges Corraface's toes!

7. Default Amazing

One word: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

Von_Kusiemski always delivers!!

I'm going to add all of the titles as soon as I get a bit more time tonight.

8. Default Jonathan Rhys Meyers

I would just like to quickly post a few caps of this amazing scene with Jonathan Rhys Meyers that von_kusiemski so kindly told us about.

What a lucky woman. She kisses his foot at the beginning of the scene.

Hey Von would love to check out your blog, have you given us an address for it?

10. Default

Cheers Shylicker!
    You can see my blog at fetish4malefeet.blogspot.pt