Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Thanks, KW.

It seems that nobody else really cares, so I'm just going to leave it the way it is right now.
    I choose the second one as well. The most important thing for me is that it's been posted here with all our combined powers!

SnowFanatic, you just wouldn't believe how some of us can misunderstand and misinterpret things. For a long time now I've looked at (and thoroughly enjoyed) this thread. But I interpreted it to mean simply "Feet in Movies." I think I've posted anumber of times the names and scenes in movies in which I got turned on just because there was a sexy foot picture! Really! In other words, you give us a foot picture, and we'll supply the worship. We live and learn. Slowly. But hasn't it been fun? And I LOVE this thread! I don't know how you do it, but keep doing it!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    SnowFanatic, you just wouldn't believe how some of us can misunderstand and misinterpret things. For a long time now I've looked at (and thoroughly enjoyed) this thread. But I interpreted it to mean simply "Feet in Movies." I think I've posted anumber of times the names and scenes in movies in which I got turned on just because there was a sexy foot picture! Really! In other words, you give us a foot picture, and we'll supply the worship. We live and learn. Slowly. But hasn't it been fun? And I LOVE this thread! I don't know how you do it, but keep doing it!
    LOL, well fructis told me the very same thing. He figured it the same way you did. So, it was obviously my fault and I'm guilty as charged.

Well, to my defense, there *was* a description, stating the purpose of the thread in the first post. But I had to remove it cause we were running out of space, we exceeded the maximum number of words/characters allowed. Luckily, Boots McGraw solved the problem when he duplicated the initial post and now we have the continuation - "Foot worship in movies part 2".

I choose the second one as well. The most important thing for me is that it's been posted here with all our combined powers!
    Hehe, that's good. Thanks for your input, Footsie!

Well, I guess it makes more sense then to keep all of it here, all kinds of foot action (foot massage, kissing, licking, feet-on-face scenes etc etc.).

It might help keep the topic more active as well, cause foot massage scenes are generally easier to find than feet getting kissed and such.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to express your opinion, guys. It's certainly much appreciated.

4. Default Marcelo Ieie

Brazilian tv show - "Panico na Band"

The host Marcelo Ieie has a woman suck chocolate off of his toes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ollie Locke got his toes sucked on last night's Big Brother.

6. Default Ollie

Quote Originally Posted by TiCkleD aWay View Post
    Ollie Locke got his toes sucked on last night's Big Brother.
    Oh god, PLEASE say it was by Lee!!! I would cum so hard if that was the case!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gianni9uk View Post
    Oh god, PLEASE say it was by Lee!!! I would cum so hard if that was the case!!!

Yup, Lee sucked his toes. And so did the girls. I'll try to get some caps/footage.

Thanks for the alert TiCkleD_aWay!

8. Default Hot

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Yup, Lee sucked his toes. And so did the girls. I'll try to get some caps/footage.

Thanks for the alert TiCkleD_aWay!
    Holy crap that's hot!! I so wish I had recorded this! If you could get some caps/footage that would be amazing, and my penis would be forever in your debt!!!

9. Default

Just set series link for future episodes!!!

10. Default

Well, here's the part when one of the ladies licks his toes. Another woman joins in and Lee grabs his foot and starts 'licking' but you can't see anything cause Lee's head is blocking the view lol...and it's all so quick anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images