Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

Under TV shows we could list Zac Efron in a skit on Saturday Night Live in which he gets his toes sucked by his brother who is supposedly trying to show him make-out techniques.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bottom View Post
    "Burnt Money!" A woman sucks the toes of the a character named Nene. The character is actually gay in the movie. It's takes place in Argentina and Uraguay.
    Found it on you tube. it's very quick, but hot. Thanks for posting. Will add it to the list.

I think there's a quick one second shot in "My own private idaho" of either Keanu Reeves or River Phoenix with a foot in their mouth at the end of a "threesome" scene.
    Nice! Gonna add it too.

Under TV shows we could list Zac Efron in a skit on Saturday Night Live in which he gets his toes sucked by his brother who is supposedly trying to show him make-out techniques.
    Right! I knew I forgot something. I was thinking about that one and just forgot about it. Thanks.

Let's keep it up!

Default Tom Hanks and Christopher Atkins

There's a Tom Hanks movie, either the Burbs or Joe Vs the Volcano from the 80s, with Meg Ryan where Tom's toes are sucked for a brief second by some tribesmen. I forget which movie, but Tom's feet are yum.

Also in Pirates of Penzance, Christopher Atkins foot is chomped on by a pirate carrying him. Also hot. Had it on VHS years ago, but can't find.

I'm also a fan of the WWF when Bret Hart's foot was kissed-AWesome! And when Ted Dibiase would make people kiss his barefoot. Males kissing males feet in wrestling, so good. Supposed to be humiliating, but I'd so do it.

Default apologies

I see you already listed Burnt Money, with the actors name.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pigboy73 View Post
    There's a Tom Hanks movie, either the Burbs or Joe Vs the Volcano from the 80s, with Meg Ryan where Tom's toes are sucked for a brief second by some tribesmen. I forget which movie, but Tom's feet are yum.
    Also in Pirates of Penzance, Christopher Atkins foot is chomped on by a pirate carrying him. Also hot. Had it on VHS years ago, but can't find.

I'm also a fan of the WWF when Bret Hart's foot was kissed-AWesome! And when Ted Dibiase would make people kiss his barefoot. Males kissing males feet in wrestling, so good. Supposed to be humiliating, but I'd so do it.
    It was definitely "Joe vs. the Volcano."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bottom View Post
    I see you already listed Burnt Money, with the actors name.
    No, no, I only added it after you posted about it. I had no idea about that movie.
    Whenever someone posts something new that's not listed already, I add it to the list.

Thanks for the Tom Hanks alert pigboy73. I checked and it's Joe vs. the Volcano indeed. Cool scene!

In My Private Idaho, Keanu is the one who is getting his toes sucked by Udo Kier.

Great work, guys.

This thread was a great idea! I'm printing it out for future reference. For those of us who love movies, DVDs and TV, it's a passport to Foot Freak Heaven!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    In My Private Idaho, Keanu is the one who is getting his toes sucked by Udo Kier.
    Are you sure?

@ ftlaudft: yeah, it would be great if he could come up with a decent list of movies/shows etc. I wish I could find the Hyperion Bay scene with Mark-Paul Gosselaar, would love to see that one.

I hope people keep contributing. It doesn't have to be american movie/tv show, whatever you can think of would be awesome.

Default Snl

Boy I wish SNL wasn't so harsh in taking their vids of skits off the internet. That Zac Efron one was heaven.

Also, not sure if anyone has an SNL skit where John Travolta is playing Marlon Brando and he's barefoot and the guy rubs some oil on his hot big feet and John moans. That was a very hot scene, haven't seen it in years.