Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

1. Default

When I try to update the first post (with the list) it tells me the message is too long. Since the list has gotten bigger, it must've exceeded the maximum number of characters allowed. Does anyone have any idea what to do to keep it all in one place, instead of starting a new list? This was actually quite convenient.

2. Default

Updated with Pair of Kings (season 2, episode 1. Credit goes to fructis and his You Tube channel.

3. Default

There's always something...

Oz (season 4)

http://www .youtube.com/ watch?v=Y2w_-EH9zf8&list=UUu3yRzdSsDx12arJbQE48Fw&index=6

(remove the spaces)

Why am I so lonely in here?

Smile Some youthful immigrants in Germany (possibly Russians): footlicking on a dare.

Default wow what a hot foot!

thanx drummer

6. Default

Bringing this up...it's been awhile.

- Spring Breakers (2013) (edit: was so disappointed with this one. I read about this scene with a man getting his toes sucked in a sex scene with 2 women. So I watched the movie and towards the end, there was a long scene with James Franco making out with 2 women, I thought it was going to be him. But it turns out to be another scene with (I think) Gucci Mane.)

- You don't mess with the Zohan (200

- Entre el amor y el odio (Between love and hatred - mexican telenovela from 2002)
    Last edited by SnowFanatic; 08-19-2013 at 03:46 PM.

7. Default Sabu has fun with a poor extra's face under his feet!

One of my all time favorite foot scenes in a regular movie is from the old "Arabian Nights" from 1942. Indian actor Sabu, who I always found really attractive, was only 18 or 19 when he made this.

About 9 minutes into "Arabian Nights" he's in an acrobat act where he's the one who's supposed to climb to the top when the other men form a tower three men high. As if him climbing up their bodies barefoot wasn't hot enough -- we get to see him dominate them as well! As he steps up on the shoulders of the first row of guys, he does a playful stomp on the side of one of their heads, wagging the guy's head with his foot to make the audience laugh.

Then he climbs up the body of the top man where he stands atop his shoulders. Of course, that guy is stuck in place and can't move. Sabu gestures to the audience that he's going to do a handstand up there. He looks down at the other poor guy down there between his feet. First he tries to signal him to help him do the handstand by lightly kicking the side of his head.

But the dude isn't cooperating fast enough, so Sabu lifts one foot and steps in the man's face, wiping it right in his nose!! Finally, after that, the guy helps him do the handstand... Can't help but think this was improvised on the set, not written in the script like that. Sabu was a playful guy, and probably had just gotten his hot feet out of the slippers he wore on set, stinky and ready to rub in that poor extra's nose for a few takes! I sure hope that guy appreciated it!

Anyway, I found the movie on YouTube and got some captures of that scene.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Default More captures...

Sabu wipes his foot in the face of the guy he's standing on...

9. Talking last capture of Sabu foot domination

The poor dude stepped on and used like a doormat by the star of the movie can't do much but take a quick wipe of his nose after the experience. Of course, I'd love to be in his spot.