Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

1. Default

Ho-ho...Thanks to fructis, we can update this list with another amazing title, one of the best ones if you ask me - Bradley Cooper's feet in a woman's face (Bending all the rules from 2002).

Yum!!!!

2. Default

Killer Instinct (2001)

Joakim Alvarez gets his toes sucked by a girl.

Default be sure

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    'Anything' in the way that it belongs to some kind of "mainstream" production, regardless of what country it's from and what it is...tv shows, commercials, movies, soap operas...
    Be Sure: I will post some german titles as well when something fitting comes to my mind

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KevinWalker View Post
    Killer Instinct (2001)

Joakim Alvarez gets his toes sucked by a girl.
    Oh yeah, I've seen that vid on you tube, but I forgot about it.

Be Sure: I will post some german titles as well when something fitting comes to my mind
    I know you will, Footlover. Thanks.

I hope others participate too, if they have something that should be added to the list.
    Last edited by SnowFanatic; 12-26-2011 at 05:59 PM.

5. Default

Cobras & Lagartos

Episode 48

Lázaro Ramos 's foot kissed by a woman

In the last scene of ""La Virgen de la Lujuria"' (The Virgin of Lust) by Arturo Ripstein, Venevisión 2000, the waiter Nacho (Luis Felipe Tovar) gets his foot worshipped by a woman who crawls over to him, removes his shoe and sock and proceeds to slobber kisses on his bare foot. This may be a dark comedy. Or a profound political drama. Possibly artsy satire? Who knows....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    In the last scene of ""La Virgen de la Lujuria"' (The Virgin of Lust) by Arturo Ripstein, Venevisión 2000, the waiter Nacho (Luis Felipe Tovar) gets his foot worshipped by a woman who crawls over to him, removes his shoe and sock and proceeds to slobber kisses on his bare foot. This may be a dark comedy. Or a profound political drama. Possibly artsy satire? Who knows....
    Yup, we have that movie listed already, thanks to you cause you told me about it few months ago. I believe KevinWalker posted some caps recently.

Thanks ftlaudft, much appreciated.

8. Default

Okay, I just heard about this movie supposedly named "Together", starring Jacqueline Bisset where she kisses and licks her lover's feet.
    The problem is, I can't seem to find any movie with Jacqueline Bisset with that name. I don't think it was made up, cause the person who mentioned it also mentioned the infamous Crimes of Passion scene with Kathleen Turner sucking John Laughlin's toes, which is correct of course and we have it listed here.

If we would find this one, it would be our jubilee 50th title, hooray. The person who can provide us with any information on this should get a special prize. I'll think of something in the meantime haha.

edit: nevermind, the prize goes to me haha I should've looked a bit more first. It's supposed to be this one:

Amo Non Amo (1979)

Now we need to find it. Anyone interested in the prize?
    Last edited by SnowFanatic; 02-12-2012 at 02:15 PM.