Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    Here's a screenshot
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. Where did you get that cause I can't find it anywhere? I'm also wondering about the context.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. Where did you get that cause I can't find it anywhere? I'm also wondering about the context.
    It was on his twitter, actually haha.

3. Default Raoul Bova

Well, well, well...it's getting hot in here.

The upcoming italian movie "Indovina chi viene a Natale" ("Guess who's coming for Christmas") looks to be a real Raoul Bova feet fest.

First he's seen soaking in the bathtub, flexing his dawgs while his girlfriend gets to kiss and suck on his luscious foot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Default Raoul Bova

...then he, sort of, proposes her with his foot. He picks up an engagement ring with his foot and offers it in her face.

5. Default Raoul Bova

She's not the only one that gets 'treated' with his feet lol. In another scene, he steps on a man and tramples him under his bare feet.

This is all from the trailer or from the official clips. These scenes are probably longer in the movie itself and possibly there could be more content...

6. Default

I believe there is an episode of Two Guys and a Girl where Traylor Howard briefly kisses the soles of Nathan Fillion's bare feet. I know the episode is the nineteenth episode of the fourth season, but I can't seem to find a good link.

If I remember correctly, Nathan is playing a firefighter. It's Traylor and Nathan's anniversery, but Nathan has to stay in at the fire station. Later that night, Traylor sneaks into the fire station, and enters the room where all of the men are sleeping. Nathan is sleeping in his bed with his soles sticking out from the covers, and she decides to wake him up by kissing his feet.

7. Default

Oh wow, you're more than right. I couldn't find any HQ version, but here's 2 caps to begin with.

Thanks so much for this amazing alert!!

8. Default

According to this information that I found, there's a very interesting scene in The Weekend. It's a movie from 1999, starring Gena Rowlands, Brooke Shields and David Conrad.
    Conrad (The Ghost Whisperer) apparently gets his toes nibbled on by D. B. Sweeney, his gay lover in the movie.

It seems to have been released on dvd in North America and it's possible to get it on Amazon (for those from N. America), but I can't seem to find an online version anywhere, or anything else available for Europe.

Has anyone seen this? We *need* to find this.

9. Default

Lever 2000 Commercial

10. Default David Conrad

The Weekend - (1999)

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 134217[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]