Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

1. Default

A clip from US TV sitcom 'Crumbs'. Eddie McClintock forces Fred Savage to smell his sneaker.

http:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=jhDqjP5fhZY

2. Default

There's a really quick scene in this 1998 movie Almost Heroes with Matthew Perry where he's trying to climb a rock and then he sort of steps on another man's face in the process. I guess we could have it listed here.

The other one is from the mexican soap-opera La fea mas bella. Jaime Camil is shown sleeping with his foot in another man's face and then he kisses his ankle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default Another update

From yesterday's episode of Amor a Vida (Brazil's prime-time telenovela); uber hunk Caio Castro has fun with a lady in a hotel room. Among other parts of his body she also playfully bites his feet.

4. Default

Not sure if its been mentioned yet but Cody Christian gets his feet massaged in the spoof film "The Starving Games".

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by theatrefan View Post
    Not sure if its been mentioned yet but Cody Christian gets his feet massaged in the spoof film "The Starving Games".
    How great to see someone contributing.
    I believe we had a specific topic for foot massage scenes but it's been a long time since it was updated.

On the other hand, I found this:

http:// www.youtube.com /watch?v=1ZhZg_MFvew

(remove the space)

It's some sort of spanish hidden camera show. These guys put their feet in people's faces in a public jacuzzi. It's hilarious. Love this part at 0:34. lol. Hot guy and hot feet. Who wouldn't want his foot in their face.

6. Default

Updates:

- Le Cercle (2005) - the host demonstrates what it means to "put one's foot in one's mouth" so he puts a male model's foot in his mouth

- KLOS: News Theater (2013) - Erik does the news while Ian rubs his bare foot all over his face

For Erik and Ian, you can check fructis's You Tube channel and this video:

http:// www.youtube. com/ watch?v=IweFRyhkrl0

For Le Cercle, as informed by fructis:

The host was Charles Lafortune, from Quebec. The show debuted in 2005 and went on for a few years. It was about French language. People would have to guess a word and or expression depending on what is being shown.
    The host presented the male model who was supposed to help with different words or expressions by using him.
    He used as an example to show how it worked "se mettre le pied dans la bouche " ( to put one's foot in one's mouth ) and then did just that - he put the male model's foot in his mouth.

If we can find this online, it should be posted here most certainly.

7. Default

How come we didn't have the Frankie Muniz scene from Malcolm in the middle, listed here? The part when he gets his foot sucked by Rosanna Arquette, from Burning Man (s7, e1).

You can find some caps here:

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/sho...postcount=2002

And I'm sure elsewhere on the forum as well, cause it's a pretty well known scene.

It's probably cause I'm the only one writing in here.

8. Default

Giuliana Rancic kissed Jason Kennedy's bare foot on E! News yesterday. I hope we can find the video somewhere.

9. Default hot

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Giuliana Rancic kissed Jason Kennedy's bare foot on E! News yesterday. I hope we can find the video somewhere.
    man, what was the context and Jason was barefoot? finally. think the news repeats in the mornings?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post
    Here's a screenshot