Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foot Worship in movies etc.

Hybrid View

1. Default Foot Worship in movies etc.

Movies:

- The Cheerleaders (1973) - Some blonde guy gets his toes licked and sucked by a girl

- Don't Look Now (1973) - Julie Christy briefly kisses Donald Sutherland's bare foot

- Arabian Nights (1974) - a woman licks wine off of a man's feet

- Je t'aime moi non plus (1976) - Joe Dalessandro puts his bare foot on a woman's face

- The silent partner (197 - young Christopher Plummer rubs his foot against a woman's face

- Disposta a tutto (197 - a guy gets his toes sucked and his feet licked in the bathtub

- Taxi zum Klo (1980) - a man sucks another guy's toes twice; in the bathtub and then in bed

- The Pirate Movie (1982) - Christopher Atkins has his foot licked by a pirate

- Silkwood (1983) - Meryl Streep kisses the sole of Kurt Russell's bare foot

- Crimes of Passion (1984) - Kathleen Turner takes John Laughlin's socks off and proceeds to suck on his toes

- The Coca-Cola Kid (1985) - Eric Roberts gets his toes sucked by Greta Scacchi

- My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) - Derrick Branche has his bare foot firmly planted on another man's face

- Young Lady Chatterley 2 (1985) - a woman licks and sucks a guy's big toe during a love scene

- Capriccio (1987) - Luigi Laezza teases a woman with his bare foot, she puts a ring on his toe and proceeds to kiss his toes

- Las Edades de Lulu (1990) - spanish movie, a guy places his bare foot on another man's lips

- Joe Versus the Volcano (1990) - Tom Hanks has his toes sucked by 2 men

- My own private Idaho (1991) - Keanu Reeves gets his toes sucked by another man

- The Marrying Man (1991) - Kim Basinger kisses Alec Baldwin's bare foot in a love scene

- Wife, Mother, Murderer (1991) - made-for-TV, David Ogden Stiers has his big toe licked by Judith Light

- Malcolm X (1992) - Denzel Washington orders a woman to kiss his bare foot and she does it

- Quando eravamo repressi (1992) - italian movie with Pino Quartullo, a woman licks the soles of his feet

- Prince In Hell (1993) - german movie, a guy has his toes sucked by another man in the bathtub

- The Beans of Egypt, Maine (1994) - Patrick McGaw has his socked feet kissed and fondled

- La teta y la luna (1994) - spanish movie, a woman sucks an older guy's toes

- The Courtyard (1995) - made-for-TV, Andrew McCarthy gets his toes sucked by Madchen Amick

- Viaggi di Nozze (1995) - Italian movie, Carlo Verdone rubs his bare foot all over a woman's face

- Perdita Durango (1997) - Rosie Perez sucks and nibbles Javier Bardem's toes in the bathtub

- Kissing a Fool (199 - a woman pulls Jason Lee's sock off with her teeth

- The Price of Milk (2000) - Karl Urban's toes pressed against some girl's mouth in the bathtub

- Burnt Money (2000) - a woman licks Leonardo Sbaraglia's foot

- Killer Instinct (2001) - Joakim Alvarez has his toes sucked by a woman

- Caramuru - A Invencao do Brasil (2001) - two women playfully bite Selton Mello's big toe in 2 different scenes

- Say It Isn't So (2001) - Heather Graham sucks Chris Klein's big toe (deleted scene)

- Swept Away (2002) - Madonna kisses Adriano Giannini's feet

- The Virgin of Lust (2002) - mexican movie, a woman kneels and kisses Luis Felipe Tovar's bare foot

- Bending All The Rules (2002) - Bradley Cooper rubs his feet in a girl's face

- Ma Mere (2004) - a woman licks a guy's bare foot

- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) - Ralph Fiennes plants his bare foot on Robert Pattinson's face

- The 40-year old virgin (2005) - a woman licks Steve Carrell's big toe

- National Lampoon's Pledge This (2006) - a woman licks some unknown actor's toes (foursome)

- The Road to Guantanamo (2006) - a very brief moment where a guy puts his foot in another man's face to wake him up

- 20 Nuits et un Jour de Pluie (2006) - (20 nights and a rainy day), french movie, actor Eric Nguyen gets his big toe sucked by a woman

- The Descent (2007) - Marcus Patrick makes another man smoke a cigarette from between his toes

- You Don't Mess With The Zohan (200 - Adam Sandler plants his bare foot in another man's face, makes him smell it and slaps his face

- Inju: The Beast of Shadow (200 - actor Benoit Magimel has his feet worshipped by a woman

- Heiko (200 - short film, Jaime Freitas gets his feet worshipped by an older man

- Don't Know Why (2010) - (Dunno Y...Na Jaane Kyun), indian movie, Aryan Vaid fondles a man's face with his foot in the bathtub

- Our Paradise (2011) - Dimitri Durdaine has his feet kissed and licked by an older man

- La Certosa di Parma (2012) - Rodrigo Guirao Diaz has his feet sniffed by a woman

- Slightly Single in LA (2012) - Simon Rex puts his foot in a woman's mouth and she chokes on his big toe

- Spring Breakers (2013) - a woman sucks on Gucci Mane's toes in a sex scene

Television series:

- Top Model (1990) - brazilian telenovela, a woman playfully sniffs actor Nuno Leal Maia's feet while he's resting in a hammock (ep 47)

- A Historia de Ana Raio e Ze Trovao (1990) - brazilian telen., a woman worships a man's socked and then bare feet (unknown ep.)

- Melrose Place (1992) - Thomas Calabro has his big toe kissed by his wife in bed (season 1, pilot episode)

- Hyperion Bay (199 - Mark-Paul Gosselaar gets his feet massaged and his big toe kissed by a woman (unknown episode)

- Abrazame Muy Fuerte (2000) - mexican telenovela, actor Jorge da Silva gets his foot licked by an older woman (episode 9)

- Oz (2000) - Adewale Akkinuoje-Agbaje has another man lick the soles of his bare feet and pushes that man's face with his foot (seas. 4)

- Six Feet Under (2001) - Eric Balfour gets his toes sucked by his girlfriend (season 1, episode 3)

- O Quinto dos Infernos (2002) - brazilian minisseries, a woman playfully bites the actor Carlos Bonow's toe, very quick (episode 3)

- Entre el Amor y el Odio (2002) - Alberto Estrella pokes a woman's face with his bare foot while she's hiding under the bed (ep15)

- Da Cor do Pecado (2004) - Reynaldo Gianecchini has his feet kissed by another man while sleeping with his feet in that man's face (ep 6)

- Da Cor do Pecado (2004) - Caua Reymond orders a woman to kneel and kiss his bare foot and she obeys (episode 183)

- Cobras & Lagartos (2006) - Lazaro Ramos sleeping with his foot in a woman's face, she wakes up and kisses the sole of his foot (ep 4

- Cobras & Lagartos (2006) - a woman playfully bites Daniel de Oliveira's big toe, then kisses his foot and rubs it against her cheek (ep 110)

- Pecados Ajenos (2007) - a woman seductively bites Ariel Lopez Padilla's big toe in bed (episode 86)

- Merlin (200 - season 1, episode 10 "The Moment of Truth", Bradley James rubs his bare foot against Merlin's face

- Ninos Ricos, Pobres Padres (2009) - Juan David Agudelo gets his foot licked by a girl (episode 40)

- Caminho das Indias (2009) - brazilian telenovela, Alexandre Borges has his feet massaged and his foot briefly kissed by a woman (ep. 86)

- Pair of Kings (2012) - Mitchel Musso gets the soles of his feet licked by "mr. Boogey" (season 2, episode 18 Mr. Boogey Shoes)

- Avenida Brasil (2012) - brazilian telenovela, a woman kisses Murilo Benicio's bare feet in 4 different scenes (episodes 12, 15, 27 and 76)

- Avenida Brasil (2012) - a woman plays with Daniel Rocha's foot in bed, bites his big toe and kisses the sole of his foot (ep 123)

- Louco Por Elas (2013) - Eduardo Moscovis rubs his foot on a woman's face and puts his foot in her spaghetti sauce (s3, e12)

TV shows, reality shows, commercials etc.:

- Big Brother UK - 2005 version I believe when that guy Anthony lets the other guy Craig rub his feet all the time and one time he let him suck his toe in the pool; Craig also licked Maxwell's feet

- Big Brother UK 9 - Dale has his foot licked by Rebecca (date: July 20, 200

- Big Brother Italy 9 (2009) - the contestant Marco gets a foot massage, the woman proceeds to bite and kiss his foot

- Chains of love - episode 6, a woman licks a guy's foot in the pool

- Saturday Night Live - Zac Efron gets his foot massaged and sucked by Jason Sudeikis

- Ultimate Revenge - a guy has to rub cream, massage and eventually kiss Ryan Seacrest's feet, Ryan also sticks his foot in the guy's face

- E!'s Wild On! - Cameron Mathison has his feet worshipped by a woman

- Silent Library game show - it involves many situations with guys having their feet licked and having food etc. sucked off of their toes

- O Melhor do Brasil (2012) - the host Denis Mamprim teasing another man by rubbing his face with his bare foot (ep aired Mar. 10)

- A Fazenda 3 (2010) - brazilian reality show, the contestant Daniel Bueno has his feet played with (massaged, kissed etc.) by a woman

- Big Brother Brasil 9 - a woman bites Flavio's big toe and then licks beer off of his toes

- Big Brother Brasil 11 - the housemate Rodrigo Carvalho has his feet massaged and kissed by Ariadna

- Excused - CBS reality show, Avalise sucks lime juice off of Geronimo's toe

- La Fattoria 4 (2009) - Italian reality show, Pietro has to kiss Fabrizio Corona's bare foot

- Big Brother Italy 10 (2010) - Veronica is forced to sniff some of her male housemates' feet, as part of a task

- La Pelu (2012) - Argentinian tv show, a woman takes Julian Weich's shoes off and proceeds to massage and kiss his bare feet (ep. 14)

- Panico na Band - brazilian tv show, it involves many situations with the host Christian Pior kissing or sucking other guys' feet

- Tudo E Possivel (2012) - brazilian tv show, musician Vava has his feet worshipped by various women (ep aired Aug. 30)

- Real World; Road Rules - Extreme Challenge (2001) - episode 14 (Good intentions), in a fetish club, Dan Renzi pulls off his knee-high leather boots and makes another contestant kiss and lick his bare feet

- That's Amore (200 - episode 5, Kathleen massages Domenico's feet and then sucks on his toes

- TMi (2007) - Sam sucks Mark's big toe, as part of a challenge (September 22, 2007)
    Last edited by SnowFanatic; 08-25-2013 at 03:59 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFanatic View Post

- Big Brother UK - 2005 version I believe when that guy Anthony lets the other guy Craig rub his feet all the time and one time he let him suck his toe in the pool
    Nice list but I would LOVE to see the Anthony and Craig vid. YUM.

It's not really foot worship, but there is a scene of foot domination in the movie My Favorite Laundromat. Sadly, it does not involved Daniel Day Lewis, who was young and looking quite hot in the movie.

4. Default

For TV Shows you should add "Six Feet Under"

In the first season Claire's boyfriend (played by Eric Balfour) has her suck on his toes for him.

In a later season there is a dream sequence where Rico (played by Freddy Rodrigeuz) where his feet are being anointed with oils.

It's an all around good series for foot fans.

In lots of Bible videos, there are scenes of Jesus or the disciples getting their feet washed or anointed with oils.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf9 View Post
    In lots of Bible videos, there are scenes of Jesus or the disciples getting their feet washed or anointed with oils.
    yeah but i think thats a bit out of place for this discussion .....

7. Default

Yeah, I forgot about Six Feet Under. Although, they do show his feet but not the part when she supposedly sucks on his toes unfortunately.
    I also forgot Swept Away with Madonna so I added both titles.

Quote Originally Posted by tiedfeetguy View Post
    It's not really foot worship, but there is a scene of foot domination in the movie My Favorite Laundromat. Sadly, it does not involved Daniel Day Lewis, who was young and looking quite hot in the movie.
    I know that one. I think it's My Beautiful Laundrette.

Maybe someone knows some european movie with foot worship scene or something?
    Any contribution would be fantastic.

Default SPanish movie

"Burnt Money!" A woman sucks the toes of the a character named Nene. The character is actually gay in the movie. It's takes place in Argentina and Uraguay.

9. Default My own private idaho/MTV

I think there's a quick one second shot in "My own private idaho" of either Keanu Reeves or River Phoenix with a foot in their mouth at the end of a "threesome" scene. Also, i remember about 8 or 9 years ago on MTV (road rules or one of those reality shows) a stunt where a girl had to trim a guy's nail--either finger or toe--with her teeth. She picked toe. She pulled off the guy's sneaker and sock and went for it--the little toe I think. Even tho it was hetero, it was still pretty hot.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luv2bottom View Post
    "Burnt Money!" A woman sucks the toes of the a character named Nene. The character is actually gay in the movie. It's takes place in Argentina and Uraguay.
    Found it on you tube. it's very quick, but hot. Thanks for posting. Will add it to the list.

I think there's a quick one second shot in "My own private idaho" of either Keanu Reeves or River Phoenix with a foot in their mouth at the end of a "threesome" scene.
    Nice! Gonna add it too.

Under TV shows we could list Zac Efron in a skit on Saturday Night Live in which he gets his toes sucked by his brother who is supposedly trying to show him make-out techniques.
    Right! I knew I forgot something. I was thinking about that one and just forgot about it. Thanks.

Let's keep it up!