Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother

Lightbulb

A couple of people sending "Message Balls" over the Big Brother house.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Angry A Second Little Rant

I didn't think the current HGs could get any worse than last season's but. Christine for me has just crossed the line with her slanderous lies about Donny being a "pervert" and Cody,Victoria and Derrick are just terrible people to also attack Donny's character on a personal level was just unnecessary and vindictive on their part.

3. Default

But seriously guys, it's a game. I think sometimes the audience take things too personal. #JustSaying #TeamZack

4. Default

I agree to an extent. People last year and a few this year have said and done some pretty horrible things that I understand taking personally(I do sometimes too), however, seeing people on twitter getting mad about the pink hat incident is both hilarious and kinda sad. At the end of the day(phrase of the season, lol), this season really sucks.

Also, #TeamDonny

The houseguests are currently all in the living room chatting about random stuff and the conversation somehow got to Zach's feet. They started laughing and saying his feet are really ugly and he agreed and said he never realized until now he has such ugly feet. The camera people then showed an extreme closeup of his feet so we could see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    The houseguests are currently all in the living room chatting about random stuff and the conversation somehow got to Zach's feet. They started laughing and saying his feet are really ugly and he agreed and said he never realized until now he has such ugly feet. The camera people then showed an extreme closeup of his feet so we could see.
    Christine,Derrick,Victoria shoud be some of the last people talking about "ugly feet" their feet are nothing spectacular to look at,Frankie's feet just ok and Cody and Caleb might have nice feet but have very little going "upstairs".I think that Zach's feet are nice looking.

I'm just officially about over this season,no one currently in the house except Donny and Nicole have no redeeming value to me,this season for me will go down as one the worst ever in BB history and as some the worst reality TV I have ever seen.If I was related any of these people currently in the house (minus Donny and Nicole)I would be extremely embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    I'm just officially about over this season,no one currently in the house except Donny and Nicole have no redeeming value to me,this season for me will go down as one the worst ever in BB history and as some the worst reality TV I have ever seen.If I was related any of these people currently in the house (minus Donny and Nicole)I would be extremely embarrassed.
    Yeah after just getting the results of HoH there is no way this season can sink any lower. There is pretty much no hope left. I already miss Zach terribly.

I am now officially checked out of this season and will no longer watch except to briefly see who was evicted and that about it.This season of Big Brother is for me even worse than racist season 15 at least with the racist you could attempt to correct them of their ignorant and racist beliefs but these players left in the house(minus Donny and maybe Nicole)seem almost beyond helping.