Haha I don't blame Frankie for that. I'd have done the same thing lol

Anyway, some Cody pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images

One more Cody

Now some close up shots of Caleb.

Angry A Little Rant

I'm officially done with Frankie,Christine and Derrick they have crossed a line between playing and their deplorable behavior especially Frankie and Christine they've just gone to far for me ever care about watching them and while Cody might nice to look at he seems be nothing more than Derrick's puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    I'm officially done with Frankie,Christine and Derrick they have crossed a line between playing and their deplorable behavior especially Frankie and Christine they've just gone to far for me ever care about watching them and while Cody might nice to look at he seems be nothing more than Derrick's puppet.
    While I completely agree about Frankie and Christine, Derrick hasn't really done anything to be really mean to anyone, he's just been playing the game and well. Cody is a whiny bitch though and I can't stand him despite being gorgeous.

While I agree Cody is nice to look at(especially his feet),he's spineless,whines a lot and seems incapable of an original thought that didn't come from Derrick.

My issue with Derrick is sometimes comes off as a hypocrite and kept referring to people "taking food out of his daughter's mouth" as though the other players don't also have a need the money.

Frankie and Christine for me have just gone over the line from playing the game to almost going into Aryan and Ginamarie territory from last season.

Yeah Frankie and Christine are just disgusting monsters at this point. Funny enough a fan who was obviously watching the feeds right before he did this went to the house last night and screamed with a megaphone over the backyard wall while Frankie, Caleb, and Zach were playing pool. They screamed this:

(this first one could have been one of two things) "Beast Mode Cowboy we hate you!" or "Frankie, America hates you!" then the other two things he shouted were crystal clear: "Zach, we love you!" and "Frankie, you're disgusting!"

Then at like 2AM BB time another fan screamed something while Zach and Derrick were outside at the hot tub but we didn't get clear audio of what was said. I have a theory that they were trying to tell Zach what had just happened to his pink hat about 30 minutes or so prior (Victoria took it when he left it on the kitchen table to go to DR I believe and she took a knife to it and slashed it to pieces. She has since hidden it and will not give it back. She was allowed to do this since technically it was her hat to begin with)

I'm like that the people shouting at them are actually giving them a taste of what many BB viewers and even some non viewers really think about them.One thing I do wonder is what will Frankie,Christine,Caleb,Victoria and Cody think when the show is over and back in the real world they learn that viewers found their behavior just as deplorable as last seasons players(minus the racism).