Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother

Wink One

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    Yeah but they would have had to sequester all of them and since they didn't they cannot come back due to being out in the world and being able to see the show freely.
    Thats true.

A lot has also to do with what the lovely Julie Chen tells you when you are evicted. When Howard was voted out, Julie told him too much about the game for him to have been sequestered and brought back into the house later on.

With Candice and Judd , Julie was quick and didnt gave any new info they might not already know.

I wonder if the Pandora box will be responsible for the bringing back of one evicted house guest or if America will vote?

Will be fun to watch!

Here is Andy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

They shouldn't bring anyone back cause it would just be a waste since they all suck but if it has to anyone then I'd rather have Candice since she'd be the one most likely to go after Amanda and McCrae(the real ones in power). Judd deserved his eviction and all he would do is crawl right back under Amanda and McCrae(the former being the main one who wanted him out) and target Helen and Elissa(the latter making no sense other than grouping her with Helen which everyone always does and holding a grudge against her for false assumptions). I'd rather not give the love birds even more power. That's not to say Candice will for sure target McCranda(cause she might target Aaryn and GinaMarie) but she's the one most likely to do it

Well if you're looking for someone to go after McCranda, Elissa says if she wins HoH tomorrow she will nominate them. Helen wants her to (she doesn't want to do it herself) Helen wants to get rid of Amanda badly and wants Elissa to get the blood on her hands for her.

Judd is back!

Default Colin106 - GEE Thanks for the Spoiler !!! NOT !

Damn it!!! I am DVRing the show here at home in San Francisco (PACIFIC time zone !!! ) I didn't wanna know who was brought back until after I watched the show on Saturday. Pissed!
    For the Love of Feet

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by culfoxio View Post
    Damn it!!! I am DVRing the show here at home in San Francisco (PACIFIC time zone !!! ) I didn't wanna know who was brought back until after I watched the show on Saturday. Pissed!

Sorry! I kinda didn't think about that before I posted. My apologies! To be fair though, the comp didn't end on the show so you wouldn't have found out by watching it anyway. You'd have had to watch Sunday's episode. But I still apologize if you are a TV show only person and not a feeder.
    Last edited by colin106; 08-23-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Default Thanks Colin106 -- Apology accepted.

You know....I love Big Brother. Seen EVERY SINGLE Episode since 2001. In any case, I just flew back from Korea this morning (Thurs. 22) and have been catching up on the last 8 episoses that I've missed. I was hoping Helen would get back in the House. Although Judd is a good guy. -- Very nice of you to apologize, you didn't need to. But you are a gentleman !
    For the Love of Feet

Aww thanks! I do feel bad though I totally didn't even think of it being a spoiler I was just excited lol (I am on the west coast too but I watch an east coast feed online for the live show every week) and I am so used to talking to nothing but feeders I forget some people don't obsess over it like I do haha.

Default Colin106

I, for one thank you for the spoiler (even though it's not really a spoiler). CBS, in order to milk as much 'suspense' out of the series as it can, has been overusing the delayed contest results routine far too much. Judd is an 'everyman' whereas Helen is s schemer who got blindsided by Amanda. The thought of Amanda winning it gives me agita big time.

Default Nick & Jeremy

Nick and Jeremy