Page 23 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BarefootBuddy View Post
    best one I could find so far
    thanks! Not what I was hoping for but it is something so thank you once again

Default Kaysar, Big Brother 6 and 7

I didn't watch Kaysar in his seasons, however I did see this video of Big Brother House Calls, where he does an interview talking about the Big Brother game. I'm not sure how many people might have seen this video, but at one point the host reads out some letters, including one in which a woman talks about having a foot fetish and wanting to see Kaysar's feet. He actually goes along with it and takes off his shoes and socks and puts his bare feet up on the table

I found the video here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother...calls-04-15-08
    But you may have to search google to find it uploaded elsewhere if you're living outside of the U.S. Google search "Big Brother house calls 04.15.08". I'll get screen caps as soon as my internet cooperates. I believe it starts after the 21 min. mark.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ssjjets; 08-06-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Default BB14 Dan

A couple of Dan

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    I hate this show and usually never watch it (even though it appears to be a foot fetishist's dream), but that Shane guy is just the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Beautiful feet - he takes care of them.
    I'm with you on this one akeel ... I hardly ever watch this show either ... seems a little ridiculous to me too . I only tune on the show just to see what goodlooking fit guys will be playing so I could see their feet ... Like you said it seem to be a " Foot Fetish dream " show ... everyone seem to be walking or lounging around showing their feet ... which is kind of cool ... cause regardless when you turn to the show some guys pretty feet are always in your face ! lol

Default Kaysar video

I'm working on capturing the video (maybe not the audio- I don't know if I can get it)

Default Kaysar video

A few more of Kaysar

Default Kaysar video

Last images. Working on getting the video now

8. Default Nice

wow great segment on Kaysar, hot hot feet. Love that the show so openly discusses his feet. Very cool, thanks for posting. he's pretty hot.

9. Default Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ssjjets View Post
    I didn't watch Kaysar in his seasons, however I did see this video of Big Brother House Calls, where he does an interview talking about the Big Brother game. I'm not sure how many people might have seen this video, but at one point the host reads out some letters, including one in which a woman talks about having a foot fetish and wanting to see Kaysar's feet. He actually goes along with it and takes off his shoes and socks and puts his bare feet up on the table

But you may have to search google to find it uploaded elsewhere if you're living outside of the U.S. Google search "Big Brother house calls 04.15.08". I'll get screen caps as soon as my internet cooperates. I believe it starts after the 21 min. mark.
    Wow I can't believe this video even exists. I've seen alot of big brother feet and this guys feet are the hottest i've seen. I also like how he seems to be into his own feet. Thanks for sharing.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ssjjets View Post

this is great, thanks! Nice to see someone of a different ethnicity on BB