Page 60 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother

Well the HGs again are all hanging out in the living room and once again talk went to feet, this time Cody's. Caleb was sitting at the end of a couch and Cody was laying with his feet next to Caleb and Caleb eventually remarked that Cody's feet smelled really bad to which Cody immediately sat up and sniffed them and agreed. He then took his socks off and changed into a fresh pair saying he'd been wearing those same socks since Thursday.

While I would have found that nice with Caleb talking about Cody's feet in the beginning after seeing and hearing the things that came out their mouths it very little for me now.It's getting ridiculous on some BB sites and non BB sites where if you criticize Frankie even slightly some people then call you a homophobe and with Christine and Victoria if you criticize them that you are then called a sexist and a misogynist.I can't wait for this season to be over with as quickly as possible.

Angry

Just when I thought this season couldn't get any worse than it already has you have Frankie,Derrick,Cody,Christine and Caleb mocking Donny's disabled brother and then there are pictures of Frankie in blackface,this season's players(Cody,Christine,Caleb,Frankie and Derrick) are just downright hateful scum on the inside and out.

Anyone reading this please vote failed on the Team America Task
    Last edited by aso49red; 08-27-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Picture of Frankie Grande in blackface
    https://31.media.tumblr.com/e0a152e9...vU41si2mrc.png

Just for the hell of it, a pic of Cody.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't recall them mocking his brother... unless you are talking about during the play when Frankie asked Caleb if his hick character's siblings had all of their limbs. That was just Frankie though I don't think they even realized Donny would have taken that in that way.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    Just for the hell of it, a pic of Cody.
    Well, he really does have absolutely beautiful feet! The tops of his feet are gorgeous too!

Here's a shot of Derrick from a few minutes ago.

9. Default

Thanks Colin106 for posting that last pic of police sergeant Derricks barefoot !! The policeman has grown on me and i am really finding him quite attractive in recent episodes, he appears to be foot shy always wearing his socks in many of the shows,but as i suspected he has some sexy feet under those socks !! Would love to see more, any chance of any of you guys getting some HD screen captures of the elusive Derrick's barefeet ?? Love to see some !!

So just a bit ago after the endurance HoH ended, Caleb was hurting pretty bad on the living room couch and lucky for us mentioned how much his feet were hurting him and the camera people were nice enough to show us his feet after the mention. The stuff on them is foam from the competition.