Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian Feet

1. Default Dino Morea's tops

Was getting a hot wax done according to his twitter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    those are Native Americans though........this is a thread for Indians ie south asians.
    I thought someone would bring that up ... however someone else brought this subject up a little after this site was started and it was decided that " ALL " Indians would be included !

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post
    I thought someone would bring that up ... however someone else brought this subject up a little after this site was started and it was decided that " ALL " Indians would be included !
    wow. I kinda check this thread out every once in a while. not much though. But I had to reply to your comment. Native Americans are not Indian. Indians are Indian... from India. I cannot comprehend how this mentality is still around in this day and age.

I'm not trying to start an argument with anyone. I just cannot accept a race being called what they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by hitdabassline View Post
    wow. I kinda check this thread out every once in a while. not much though. But I had to reply to your comment. Native Americans are not Indian. Indians are Indian... from India. I cannot comprehend how this mentality is still around in this day and age.

I'm not trying to start an argument with anyone. I just cannot accept a race being called what they are not.
    I'm not the one to put a label on " ANY " of the categories on this site but as it is ... this site is labeled by various categories but with the Main focus being on .... FEET ! But you seem to have an issue with the categories on this site mainly those that focus on RACE and/or Nationalities which was NOT my intention and I'm sure nor the intentions of the webmaster and/or bloggers therefore I'm not going to further a discussion about something that this site is not intended for ... However just to be even MORE clearer and accurate than you ... we are ALL part of JUST ONE RACE .... And that one race is ... THE HUMAN RACE ! So Now lets focus back on sexy feet of .... MEN ! Now if that's being too Inclusive and Catergorizing because I'm focusing SOLELY on MEN feet than I'll take the Criticism ... but I won't respond to it ! lol ... Have a great day guy !!!!
    Last edited by juice; 04-12-2013 at 11:02 AM.

5. Default

I'm not the one to put a label on " ANY " of the categories on this site but as it is ... this site is labeled by various categories but with the Main focus being on .... FEET ! But you seem to have an issue with the categories on this site mainly those that focus on RACE and/or Nationalities which was NOT my intention and I'm sure nor the intentions of the webmaster and/or bloggers therefore I'm not going to further a discussion about something that this site is not intended for ... However just to be even MORE clearer and accurate than you ... we are ALL part of JUST ONE RACE .... And that one race is ... THE HUMAN RACE ! So Now lets focus back on sexy feet of .... MEN ! Now if that's being too Inclusive and Catergorizing because I'm focusing SOLELY on MEN feet than I'll take the Criticism ... but I won't respond to it ! lol ... Have a great day guy !!!!
    um... ok. I wasn't trying to start an argument or debate with you. I just wanted to state facts that Native Americans are not Indians. That is all.

6. Default

well actually I am the creator of this thread and I started it with the intention of posting pics of solely South Asians and the occasional pics of East Asian and Middle Eastern. I do believe someone else started a thread for Native American feet so try your luck there.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie100 View Post
    Was getting a hot wax done according to his twitter
    Thanks for posting!

Default Cap'n Picard sez...

S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Quote Originally Posted by BootsMcGraw View Post
    Thanks for posting this pic ... it's a nice pic of Picard ... he's cute , and i'm sure he's not Indian ... A "NATIVE " , Native Indian , Mid Eastern Indian , European Indian ... or whatever other "Specific " label to which "some" would chose to Identify a person ! lol ... The actual person who started this series ( CAORR123 ) accepted the Webmasters View that ALL "INDIANS " or whatever label a person would call them would be acceptable here ... So just like in the other sections such as the one for " Black Men Feet " who cares if there Are feet of a Bi-Racial Person of color or feet of An " American Black " or an African Black , or Island black , or ETC . WE JUST WANT TO SEE THEIR ... FEET ! lol ... So if anyone have the FEET pics of those two "INDIAN" Actors I mentioned earlier Please post them... ANYWHERE .... on a section YOU FEEL if correct this way no one will be offended or angry ! LOL .....
    Last edited by juice; 04-15-2013 at 11:07 AM.

10. Default

You wonder why ignorance is present in the gay community.