Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Indian Feet

Smile Zizou Irani

What a cute boy! By far the cutest imo. Try to find some sole pics of him. Thanks for introducing him and the others.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    What a cute boy! By far the cutest imo. Try to find some sole pics of him. Thanks for introducing him and the others.
    thanks am rly glad you liked the post will def try my level best to find pics :P

3. Default BB India

pics of housemates , model Hrishant Gowsami and Actor Ashmit Patel. I apologize for the lack of clear pics, these are the best I could find since sadly unlike the American and European versions of the show , the Indian house guests are very foot shy even though they constantly lounging around in flip flops.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Question Sascha Dhawan

Hi, guys! GREAT pics! I am really enjoying this thread. I have looked all over for pics of Sascha Dhawan, the cutie from the series "Outsourced". Anyone have any other resources I am not thinking of?
    Thanks, guys!
    Greg

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gc822 View Post
    Hi, guys! GREAT pics! I am really enjoying this thread. I have looked all over for pics of Sascha Dhawan, the cutie from the series "Outsourced". Anyone have any other resources I am not thinking of?
    Thanks, guys!
    Greg
    me too i always wanted to see his feet ever since he starred in the 2006 movie History Boys, i bet he has hot feet ;p

6. Default Hrishant Goswami Soles!

Happy New Year Guys , hope u had a great one .

After going through great lengths in searching for pics and almost giving up I finally managed to find pics of his gorgeous feet ! . He is a model and winner of the 2004 Gladrags Manhunt contest. He was a housemate on Big Brother India until his evicition on November 28 . This episode was aired on BB India Afterdark uncensored . I love the way he wiggles his toes. If i was there i would have definately sat by his feet and tried to play with them lol

Check it out here at the 4:00 mark www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLeP2JSzGBQ

Last edited by Serph789; 01-03-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Default Hot update

as usual!! Oh how I would love to take care for those soles! Hrishant Goswami must be indian for gorgeous feet!lol

8. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    as usual!! Oh how I would love to take care for those soles! Hrishant Goswami must be indian for gorgeous feet!lol
    i know right! this is the first time i have had a crush on someones feet so badly lol i love his personality too , he is one of the most rational ,level headed and mischevious person on the show ,he is always pulling pranks on the other house guests .I so wish i had those bad boys in my mouth ;p Apparently his goal on the show was to get exposure to the public and hence try to make an entry as an actor in bollywood films , so I m hoping to see more of him and his amazing feet in the future.
    Last edited by Serph789; 01-04-2011 at 04:06 AM.

9. Default Meer Ali

He is a Fashion Model

Last edited by Serph789; 01-05-2011 at 01:31 AM.

10. Default Ashmit Patel

Big Brother Housemate, Ashmit Patel. Though I still prefer the other housemate ,model Hrishant Goswami, I'd say Ashmit does have nice feet Enjoy Footlover

Last edited by Serph789; 01-05-2011 at 05:33 AM.