Thread: Cute guy's foot on my throat

Smile Cute guy's foot on my throat

So last week a friend of mine came over. I've paid him to walk all over me before (he's usually hard up for cash). He's a hot blond guy, 23 with sexy feet. So I laid on the floor on my stomach and had him walk on my back with his bare feet. Felt and heard my back crack. Then I turned over on my back and he asked me what I wanted him to do. I said, "put your foot on my throat." As soon as I said that he placed his bare foot right on my throat and stood over me applying moderate pressure. Whenever it got to be too much I would tap his leg and he would let up for a second or two and then place his foot on my throat again. I kept getting harder as I looked up at him, in total control of me. It was awesome. He then sat on the couch and placed his foot back on my throat applying some pressure. He must have seen that my eyes were closing and just as they did, he took his other foot and playfully slapped my forehead with it saying, "stay with me!" He also stood full weight on my face with both feet. It was an awesome experience, particularly the throat-standing.

Cool! What a nice friend you have.

Just make sure you don't piss him off. And I'd avoid having sex during monsoon season - some guys tend to get jumpy then.

That's a cool story. I love when you said:

he took his other foot and playfully slapped my forehead with it saying, "stay with me!"
    I think one of the reasons that I like footplay is how I perceive it as a playful, perhaps somewhat goofball (in a good way) kind of thing - this is hard to put into words, but hopefully you know what I mean. And I've always liked it when guys' have used their feet to "play with" my face and head. I've encouraged a couple of guys to go ahead and have fun really jabbing and pummelling my head with their feet - but again, FUN is the key word - the kind of playfulness (rather than "hardcore dom" violence) that a guy can put into that can be really sexy, lol.

Another thing I've had some guys do is to hold my head down with one foot as they "feed" me the other one. Again, if it's done in a playfully mischievous sort of way, I think it's hot.

I had a phone/email buddy with whom I used to share a lot of fantasies - we both fantasized about this one roleplay scene (him as a cocky jockboy and me as a younger friend with a puppydog crush on him and a fascination for his feet) where he'd be using my shoulders as a footrest - having me sit at the edge of the bed, resting his feet/legs on my shoulders as he sat back and watched TV or something. And he'd have fun digging in and really trying to weigh my shoulders down, etc - and I was just supposed to take it...I always thought it would be fun to get sore shoulders just to play that out, lol.

Anyway - yeah, it's one thing to get to actually worship a hot guys' feet - but it's even more fun when that guy really wants to experiment and play some creative foot games, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    Just make sure you don't piss him off. And I'd avoid having sex during monsoon season - some guys tend to get jumpy then.
    Good point! We joked about just how vulnerable I am in this position. I've had several guys step on my throat and thankfully they've always been trustworthy and concerned about my safety.