Thread: Steven Daigle - barefoot at last...

Default Steven Daigle - barefoot at last...

When Chi Chi LaRue released "Stalked"' with Steven Daigle, I hastened to purchase a copy with the hopes of a couple hours ecstasy drooling over Steven's feet. I hadn't watched the reality show which brought him fame, but his good looks were enough to convince me that I was in for a treat. And he is gorgeous. The DVD from Channel1Releasing has brilliant photography throughout and close-ups of intimate moments in sexual couplings that will stimulate just about anyone. Unless of course you suffer from culo-phobia (a morbid fear of the asshole). Or unless you're into feet. Bare feet. You see, there isn't one goddam bare foot in the whole film! Apparently, lotsa dudes get off on work boots. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.

I began to wonder if possibly Steven Daigle had some kind of foot abnormality that precluded images of his feet on the screen. Perhaps he has only three toes, I wondered. I've heard there is a tribe of Goths or sloths or somebody that has only three toes. Now, I could settle for someone with an extra toe or two, but really, ten toes is kind of a minimum for a genuine sexual experience.

I am happy to report that Steven Daigle actually has excellent feet and the proof can be found at Michael Lucas's site where a scene from "'Kings of New York"' has just been posted. In it, Steven Daigle frolics with Zach Alexander and by the second half of the scene both are completely barefoot and naked and there are in fact some great shots of Steven's bare soles. Nothing wrong with them at all! Quite lovely, actually! Slurp! Slurp! I mean, they are really, really nice!

Steven is such a handsome man! Thank you, Michael, for showing him barefoot so now I can appreciate him not only as handsome but also as sexually appealing. A man, even a very handsome man, with shoes on is for me about as sexually appealing as a roomful of fat women doing squats at a nudist camp. But thanks to the magical power of a few barefoot close-ups, my faith in beautiful mankind has been restored. I think I can get it up again!
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 07-12-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Chi Chi La Rue movies often have little regard for the bare feet of the actors, unlike Michael Lucas who appears to be very aware of the beauty and attraction of a sexy male foot.