Thread: My True Experience Story......

Default My True Experience Story......

I've had couple foot fun in the past, but I never knew I would encounter, which involved two of my fantasies. One was pedal pumping and the other was a great experience with a barefooted drummer. Between both of them, they are different because of how the fantasies worked, but they do have one in common and that's the pedal. Imagine you are with that someone. Say, for instance, the guy is barefooted and he has the passion of using your crotch as the pedal for his carburated car. He has the hard time cranking, so he starts pressing the pedal few times. If your balls are simulated as the pedal he's pumping, not only you get the hard on, but you know what happens. I'll let you conclude on that one.

Well this one recently, I had a wonderful time with this one guy who was a drummer and he plays with shoes on. Instead, he was barefooted when we had some foot fun. When I told him about my wild fantasy about barefooted drummer and how would it feel my balls became the pedal for his pretend drumset. Can I say I had the extreme hard on I could imagine and I felt I wanna shoot a good load? It happened and I felt liberated, knowing a fantasy became reality. So here I am, who knows I may encounter another person similar, but I'm not expecting too much because it may lower possible encounters with other foot fetish guys.

So what's your story? Did you had any similar experience that made your fantasy becoming a reality? If you did had similar with someone who is also into pedal pumping and/or barefooted drummers, why not share it? Golly even writing this makes me very horney. Wowee!!

Sean - very cool story. As a musician, I can also appreciate the "barefoot drummer" idea, lol.

A slightly different approach - this is a case of a real-life moment that didn't go where it could have gone...and which has become a fantasy ever since.

I was in my early teens, and was hanging out with a friend, Tim, at his house. I wasn't yet "out" (I did come out my senior year in high school), but I was aware of my attraction to guys - I just didn't really have the self-awareness yet to know what it all meant, or really what to do about it. I think I had a crush on Tim, though. Tim was a year older (he had recently moved to town - I'm not sure if he had stayed back a year in school or what), and of course he was "developing" ahead of the rest of us boys. He was tall, and he was already notorious (from the gossip in the gym showers) as having a "big one." Looking back on things now, I'm pretty sure that Tim was already aware that he was either bi or gay, and he may have already done some fooling around. (We would actually wind up doing a little bit of fooling around, later on in time, though again, it was never as extensive as I hoped, as I look back on it now. I was a bit afraid to act on my secret impulses, and also was too green to really pick up on signals, lol.)

ANYWAY - so, we're in the basement recroom in his house, watching TV, sitting together. And he was sitting with his legs crossed so that one of his feet (in sneaks and sox) was right next to me, within reach. And, somehow, some impulse made me reach out and touch his ankle, and actually work my hand in under his sock, and massage him there. (For all my life, I'll always look back on that in wonderment - not only was it ballsy to do that, but I don't really remember any tendencies toward a foot fetish at that age - so it's interesting to realize that I was really having my first "foot experience" without realizing it, lol.) I have no idea how long I did this for, but it seemed like a while. Tim never said anything, positive or negative, nor did he try to stop me, lol. It was just happening, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

Then, finally, I stopped. And some moments later, Tim shifted positions so that his foot was no longer right next to me. (Though I don't remember it being a negative thing - maybe he was getting tired in that position. Didn't seem like he was trying to avoid what had happened.)

And that was it. I don't really remember anything else about that day - and I don't think we ever talked about it.

So - here's where the fantasy kicks in. What if he HAD said something? What if he had wanted more, or for me to do his other ankle, or what if he had started popping his sneaker off so that I could work on more of his foot? What if I had wound up with a barefoot Tim next to me, him encouraging me to play around with his feet? What if he had wanted to fool with my feet as well? The possibilities are endless, and I can honestly say that over the 30+ years since this happened, my "Tim" fantasies have led to some good masturbation sessions, lol.

No, I have no idea where Tim is now, or even if he's still interested in men, or if he also remembers that curious little foot encounter. Of course one of my fantasies is to run into him again and find out that he's always wanted to resolve things too, lol. Probably won't happen, but it's hot to imagine...

(We did, as I said, have a few "moments" later in our friendship - some "truth or dare" games, initiated by him, that led to stripping for each other - and even an attempt to try blow jobs together...but again, it never really went anywhere. A huge shame that I didn't realize the opportunities I had with Tim...youth, as they say, is wasted on the young...)
    Last edited by footguy38; 06-28-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Wow, thanks for sharing those accounts with us here guys. Both true stories are great.

I especially relate to footguy38's story a lot. I think we All have at least one, if not a few of those "what if?" stories about certain situations from our pasts, especially when we were much younger.

Its impossible to know what the other guys involved were thinking, or wanting in those situations. When guys are younger with little experience its easy to sort of freeze up, even when inside our heads we were wanting to do or say so much more.

What is amazing is how when thinking about those exact moments, even Many years later, we can so vividly recall details of how we were feeling, thinking at those times. I suppose that the fact that those guys and the situations affected us so deeply will always keep them really fresh in our memories.

Quote Originally Posted by ropedfeet View Post
    Wow, thanks for sharing those accounts with us here guys. Both true stories are great.

I especially relate to footguy38's story a lot. I think we All have at least one, if not a few of those "what if?" stories about certain situations from our pasts, especially when we were much younger.

Its impossible to know what the other guys involved were thinking, or wanting in those situations. When guys are younger with little experience its easy to sort of freeze up, even when inside our heads we were wanting to do or say so much more.

What is amazing is how when thinking about those exact moments, even Many years later, we can so vividly recall details of how we were feeling, thinking at those times. I suppose that the fact that those guys and the situations affected us so deeply will always keep them really fresh in our memories.
    That is so true! Though many of the details are fuzzy, the memories I have are incredibly vivid. And of course I would have given anything to know what was going on in HIS mind while this was happening.

And, of course, talking about fantasies that would be fun to play out - it would be hot to find a guy who would be my "pretend Tim" - we could "go back to the scene of the crime" as it were, but this time, we'd be free to explore what could have happened next. Maybe like Sean and his drummer friend, I'll get to live that out one of these days...

(And of course, the hottest, but most improbable thing, would be for me to all of a sudden get a message from Tim, saying he read this, wants to know if this was indeed me, and that we definitely have some catching up to do, lol. Tim C? from WH? Are you out there? lol)

It will happen in reality. Just put your feelings and your initiative and it will happen. That's what happens when I first saw Chad Sexton, drummer for 311 band, drumming while barefooted. I imagine what would it feel if Chad's feet was pouncing on my crotch and I never knew in reality, my drummer foot buddy would do such a thing. It's like, one guy told me who had the similar experience. "His foot was fiercely bouncing on my crotch, while he's drumming(he was in place of the bass part, lying under the drummer's feet), and he shot so fierce, cum was squirting everywhere in the drumset and into the drummer's sole part of his feet. He said, "My dick know's who's the boss." I felt like I was part of the same thing, but I was in a different approach. Who knows, if I may encounter another barefooted drummer, I hope he may do the same thing. Only this time, I have to question how much of a force pounce impact will my crotch handle by the foot? Until next time.....

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by sean_rich View Post
    Who knows, if I may encounter another barefooted drummer, I hope he may do the same thing. Only this time, I have to question how much of a force pounce impact will my crotch handle by the foot? Until next time.....
    Sean
    LOL. yeah, I'd have to say I'm not sure if my balls could take an all-out foot attack, lol - but I'd love to have a drummer play bass drum pedal with my face, lol...