Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post your celebrity requests here!

Default george bush

i know he wasnt the most popular politician but i would love to lick george bushs shoes and kiss his feet, would love to be his british slave, i think the handsomest actor is franco nero, the movie django opens with close ups of his muddy cowboy boots walking along, his barefeet appear in the movie virgin and the gypsy, he also has a shoeshine in the spanish film viridiana and appaers in querelle as lieutenant seblon expressing a desire to be brad davies slave and kiss his toes... he is also in the movie camelot, and there is a scene where vanessa redgrave playing guinevere goes down on her knees to his lancelot and kisses his hand. franco nero is often in films that have a kinky edge..
    my favourite footballer is ryan giggs of manchester united.
    i once polished eric cantonas shoes, another manchester united player
    anyone visiting london and wanting a fit friendly bloke at their feet e mail me peter.cleary3@ntlworld.com
    or any foot bottoms wanting to meet up and swap stories

Default Thanx for Ralph Macchio

I just recently watched the 1984 Karate Kid and sorta fell in love with the cute Ralph Macchio. OK, he wasn't 17 - more like 22 in that movie. He's still a nice looking man.

Yes, I noticed the barefoot shots and thanx for collecting the stills. A cute boy with equally nice looking feet.

Shale Stone

My FootBuddies Album:

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/album.php?u=78342

Default JB, MM and BC

From Failure To Launch.

I think one of the best barefoot scenes ever: Three celebs showing soles and tops for a few minutes in many different angles.
    And all of them (Justin, Matthew and Bradley) are hot. Could one ask for more?

4. Default

I Really need help to find any pic of John Cusack
    Click Here To Check my new Vimeo channel (great collection of videos)

Click Here To Check Our New Forum

Click Here To Check This Amazing Blog

Peter, I remember the movie Querelle. I saw it in the early ‘eighties and didn’t enjoy it too much because I was tired or hungover or something. I don’t remember the scene you describe, but reading about it makes me want to see the film again! I do recall that the relationship of Franco Nero to Brad Davis was that of an older man silently in love with a younger (all that Franco does is deliver monologues to the camera saying how much he worships Brad), though in real life Franco was only eight years older than Brad. Anyway, thanks for alerting me to this wonderful scene that I look forward to seeing again.
    Last edited by tintagle; 06-21-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterlondon View Post
    i know he wasnt the most popular politician but i would love to lick george bushs shoes and kiss his feet,
    I believe these are George Bush's feet, not the best picture but it's the only one I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Peter! Peter! We're a country of over 300 million and you're willing to settle for George Bush? Well, if he's who you want he's the one you should have. As a reward for all your wonderful posts from around the world, I'm sure someone here will wangle an invite for you to one of his Texas barbecues. In return, it would be nice if you could smuggle some of us into a tea party at Buckingham, maybe when Prince Philip is reviewing the troops. Yes, we may seem like a motley crew here, but we know how to behave and you will be amazed at how lovely and inconspicuous we will be! Well, it was just a thought!

Default Let's see if you have this hard to find one in your collection

I have been always looking to see Mark McGrath's feet. I caught a glimpse once when they did a vid a very long time ago. I have been looking high and low for it. Any pics of his feet would really make my day.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deelo View Post
    I have been always looking to see Mark McGrath's feet. I caught a glimpse once when they did a vid a very long time ago. I have been looking high and low for it. Any pics of his feet would really make my day.

Ditto on this one!

Default Asj & mw

I'm looking for some good sole pics of Antonio Sabāto jr.!

Maybe someone's got the possibility to post some captures of the movie "If looks could kill" (from 1996, because the one with the same title from 1991 is with a very young Richard Grieco). That's the reason why the movie's also called "The John Hawkins Story".

He was always and still is one of my all time favorites just like Mark Wahlberg.