Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spanish footballers

I like the eyes of Jesus Navas, the nose of Joan Capdevila, the lips of Gerard Pique, and the feet of David Silva.

Can't you imagine all those strong, healthy Spanish bare feet trampling on the grapes at a wine-making festival in Jerez de la Frontera? Do you think you might like to be fruit of the vine yourself, stretched out in a vat waiting for the big sensual stompers? I guess it's a foot thing. Some of us just prefer to start at the bottom and work our way downwards. Remember, it's squish! squish! not squeak! squeak!

Very hot! David J. Silva and Gerard Pique have the sexiest feet.

7. Default

Too bad they didn't feature Iker Casillas' feet

Default Awesome spread

WOW......THIS is how a sports magazine article SHOULD be written and photographed. If you work with your feet in sports like soccer, tae-kwon-do, karate, swimming...etc EVERY young male's feet SHOULD be photographed like this ! Niiiiiice!
    For the Love of Feet

Isn't it interesting that almost of these players' feet have a toe nail fungus or are just generally in a bad state. I wonder if this is true for most soccer (football) players...

Quote Originally Posted by footseek View Post
    Isn't it interesting that almost of these players' feet have a toe nail fungus or are just generally in a bad state. I wonder if this is true for most soccer (football) players...
    We may not want to think it, but it's more common with athletes than most people because of the high intensity beating and sweating they endure on a regular basis, with training, playing, etc., and feet being the last thing on their mind to tend to. Bad foot hygiene is not that uncommon. A foot doctor I talked to said that hockey players were the worst for this. In fact, he said they were the worst overall in terms of bad on-the-job hygiene habits - lol.