Thread: Maryland tickle fantasy...

1. Default Maryland tickle fantasy...

This may sound strange to many, but I have always had the fantasy of being kidnapped, blindfolded, tied up and tickle tortured mercilessly. I was very ticklish as a child but I'm frankly not sure if that's still the case. But I do want to find out, and if I am, I want to be worked over everywhere. Feet and legs, ribs, underarms... everywhere imaginable. I want to be forced to endure this torture without mercy, no matter how much I plead and beg for it to stop. Of course, as this is just a fantasy, a safe word is a must. I will answer all responses that go into a bit of detail. If you give me nothing more than the one-line, "hey letz hook up lol" kind of nonsense, it will be ignored. But anyone safe, sane and experienced is welcome. I'm a tad over 30 so someone who's an older, daddy-type is preferable but not required. Thank you for reading. I look forward to chatting with you.

Default traveling tickler

Hi, saw ur post, me-48, 6-3, 230, red/blue, hairy, masc., goodlooking , professional, Irish-American. I am a teacher who is now out for the summer, always wanted to travel your part of the country, would be even better to come there knowing there was a fun tickle buddy waiting for me upon arrival. Serious about this! Let me know if ur interested and want more details. Are u single? I am, and mostly gay, only into safe, sane, consentual scenes. I'm experienced and respect all limits, will play only using safe word. Let me know--Tom tfklchi@yahoo.com