Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Fav 4 celeb feet

Default Top Fav celeb feet

Hey guys , who are your top favourite celeb feet ? feel free to post pics or post requests.

My fav celeb feet are :

1. Robert Buckley

2. Jake Gyllenhaal

3. Mathew Fox :

4. David Henrie (weird choice i know lol):

Last edited by caorr123; 05-30-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Attached Images Attached Images

Roger Federer (size and smell)
    David James Elliot (size and hope they smell)
    Lorenzo Lamas (took years to find sole pic here)
    Hein Vergeer (Dutch Daddie, Pete Duel look-alike)

Would love smelling their cheesy feet.

Default That's hard to say!

Well, first of all, David Henrie is not a weird choice after all. He's very cute and his feet (esp. the soles) are amazing, phantastic and marvellous!

My all time favourites are Ian Somerhalder (since 'The Rules Of Attraction'), Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias and David Beckham.
    And especially: Paul Walker (he can only be described by one word: perfection).
    Some german celebs: Til Schweiger, Michael Ballack.
    In nowadays it's Brandon Beemer and Paul Wesley.

On to the requests: I still miss some clear shots of Brad Pitt's and Eddie Cahill's soles.
    There's also a german soccer player who seems to be very foot shy: Philipp Lahm. I would 'kill' to see his soles!
    Last edited by Footlover28; 05-31-2010 at 04:33 PM.

I'm also on board with David Henrie. His feet are amazing, and he has a great body and eye, too!

I also like the classic Zac Efron, Andy Roddick, Austin Butler, and the new pics of Chris Allen shows he has pretty sexy little feet. Honorable mentions: Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Welling, Sean Faris, Ashton Kutcher, and Paul Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    Well, first of all, David Henrie is not a weird choice after all. He's very cute and his feet (esp. the soles) are amazing, phantastic and marvellous!

My all time favourites are Ian Somerhalder (since 'The Rules Of Attraction'), Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias and David Beckham.
    And especially: Paul Walker (he's can only be described by one word: perfection).
    Some german celebs: Til Schweiger, Michael Ballack.
    In nowadays it's Brandon Beemer and Paul Wesley.

On to the requests: I still miss some clear shots of Brad Pitt's and Eddie Cahill's soles.
    There's also a german soccer player who seems to be very foot shy: Philipp Lahm. I would 'kill' to see his soles!

well i meant he's a weird choice when compared to the other top actors i have listed lol . I'll also try to find the requests you have made

Default Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

Quote Originally Posted by caorr123 View Post
    well i meant he's a weird choice when compared to the other top actors i have listed lol . I'll also try to find the requests you have made
    And very good luck. I've searched for years from "a to z" but it seems as if there really is nothing out there.
    You're right: Compared to the other ones he's getting out of line.*smile*

lol yeah he's def out of line XD he's not geeky enough lol im into geeky guys n girls

9. Default

Hmmm... my favorites have always been Zachary Quinto, Wentworth Miller, David Henrie (again!!), Kyle Howard, and Ryan Sheckler
    But I've been searching and searching for years now for sole pics of Mark Wahlberg, Chris Evans, and Bradley Cooper I love these three and i need something that will allow me to say that I love these guys from head to TOE!!!!

^Those are all good choices!