Thread: Movies with foot shots!

Default Movies with foot shots!

Saw the horror movie thread and thought it would be good to have one for all movies.
    Post movies you know have celebrity foot shots in them, but you haven't got any screencaps of.

Sam Worthington in Clash of the Titans.

Default Ethan Hawke

Tops and soles to see in 'Great Expectations' (199.
    Would be great to see some good caps.

Default One of my favorites

As a tween with a penchant for watching HBO and Cinemax when I wasn't supposed to I saw this flick called "Bedroom Eyes" a cheesy whodunit about a guy who's a voyeur who sees a murder. Anyway, during his investigation he has a "date" with a call girl. They're in a restaurant and she asks him to give her his foot. Of course he balks but she threatens to go under the table and get it if he doesn't, so he reluctantly gives it over.

She strips of his dress shoe and sock and shoves his toes right up her crotch. She's squeaking and writhing while he's turning red and sinking from embarrassment. They cut to a shot under the table. It's a side shot where you can clearly see his toes are bending stroking her off. Of course before she can climax the waiter arrives and there is a shot of his bare foot quickly pulling his shoe under the table. After the date, she asks if he had a good time and he quips "Why don't you ask my foot?"

This is the IMDB link of the actor who's foot got raped ;P
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0319445/

I'll netflix it and see if I can get you some screencaps

Default Other goodies

The Indian Runner - Viggo Morteson a very long sole scene
    Silkwood - Kurt Russell another very long sole scene
    Houdini (1953) - Tony Curtis struggles in a jail cell trying to get the key hanging from a wall using his toes.
    That's Life - Jack Lemmon gets tickled by a psychic with a foot fetish
    Night of the Creeps - tons of bare foot shots of a fresh "zombie" stumbling about looking for a victim
    Run Fatboy Run - Simon Pegg, it's kinda gross and over the top but he gets a blister on his foot. The shot of the top of his feet is hot.
    They Call Me Trinity - Terrance Hill comedy western about a slobbish barefooted cowboy

Thats all I could think of for now.

Some that I recall:

1998 "Psycho"-the opening scene shows Viggo Mortensen lying in bed;camera angle pans from his bare sole to his face.

"Rapa Nui"-Jason Scott Lee and Esai Morales clad in loin clothes and body paint, as well

"Modesty Blaise"-one scene, Modesty and her off/on bf meet at her Mod apartment in Amsterdam( yep! it's the 60's).They both get overtaken by evil minions.The next scene shows her bf's bound bare feet which pans right to him wrapped up in a faux-fur shag rug,bound, gagged and struggling(this was the movie that instigated my foot fetish into high-gear)

"The Mask of Fu Manchu"- one scene, which I thought was VERY brave for the time period,
    has the Hero-for-rescue,(Charles Starrett) restrained to an examination table,spread-eagle, clad only in what looks like a diaper. This scene can ALSO be found on
    http://mtbmf.net/boundit/
    That's all that come to mind right now.
    "Nemo me impune lacessit"
    -motto of Scotland

7. Default More

Whyche, Thanks for the Fu Manchu tip. The photos knocked my socks off, so I just ordered the DVD. I also agree with you about Modesty Blaise. The scene at the end with Dirk Bogarde tied down in the desert barefoot is hot as are the scenes with Terrance Stamp.

Others--The Servant--Dirk Bogarde bathes James Fox's bare feet
    Beyond the Valley of the Dolls--Michael Blodgett tied up and barefoot. Close-ups too.

Default Some caps of Viggo...

"The Indian Runner - Viggo Morteson a very long sole scene"

...in my DC-Thread.

Antonio Sabato jr.: If Looks Could Kill (great sole shots of his crossed feet). PLEASE POST SOME CAPS OF THIS.
    Last edited by Footlover28; 06-05-2010 at 10:08 AM.