Thread: New M/M Tickling site

Default New M/M Tickling site

Hi Guys,
    I used to have a Clips4Sale store filled with 90% tickling and a few other weird scenes haha. I closed it down but have been working on a new tickling site. In May my site goes live, JasonStrongTickling.com, and you can visit the home page to input your email for notification. All my scenes are incredibly original and have unique set up scenarios that precede the tickling (think revenge, double-cross, devious scenarios type of tickling). I always pay a lot of attention to feet, as I know this is a foot forum. Also join me at Facebook (search Jason Strong) as I have many feet pics of myself and updates for my site as well.
    JasonStrong

JasonStrongTickling.com

Thumbs up Jason Strong

Your site sounds promising! Good luck with it! I'll
    check it out when it opens! I liked some of the clips
    you had on your former site.

3. Default

Hi Jason, I'm Pies Masculinos from Facebook XP

I can't wait to see your Site!
    Click Here To Check my new Vimeo channel (great collection of videos)

Click Here To Check Our New Forum

Click Here To Check This Amazing Blog

@ Flick
    thanks! the membership site will be a better vehicle and cost effective for fans. I had so many un purchased clips due to the fact it was "I already bought scene 1 of model A, why buy the other 3 Model A scenes".....yet some of those were the best! So I can eventually release all of them and no one has to worry about buying individual clips anymore.

@ pies hey dude! thanks for the heads up here...
    JasonStrong

JasonStrongTickling.com

5. Default

Is it just going to be tickling and feet tickling? I remember when your clips4sale store started off with lots of foot worship videos, especially your feet. You have great feet, love the soles, and heels especially. Hope that continues and is often in your new site.
    Last edited by str8dudeintofeet; 05-03-2010 at 11:56 AM.

@ str8dudeintofeet

The new site will be 100% tickling, but lots of feet tickling of course. I had a few foot worship scenes, not "lots" haha. One of the scenes that I will carry over from the old store to the new one is "the cunning massage therapist" where I go in for a massage, and the therapist has me take a deep breath from his bottle, and I pass out. He then worships my feet while I'm passed out, when I finally wake up, he tickles me senseless...what a dirtbag ....i don't have many of those but that one was great.
    I'll do some scenes that are similar to that, sleeping models getting a foot rub, then some light tickling to stir them awake...then boom!! tie them down and show no mercy while tickling them senseless
    JasonStrong

JasonStrongTickling.com

7. Default

Oh okay... darn was hoping for some foot worship videos...