Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brady Heinze - THE PHOTOS!

Default Brady Heinze - THE PHOTOS!

http://www.toegasms.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Smile Wow!

Very cute. I think his feet are even sexier than his brother's! More soon, I hope.

Cute Boy! He makes me hungry. I would lick and suck so many parts of him - Even clean up that mess he made.
    Shale Stone

My FootBuddies Album:

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/album.php?u=78342

Default Evans feet better

Not so good and not bad, not a MUST HAVE, I like Evans feet more. There are better models on toegasms.
    Last edited by MrMister5; 04-28-2010 at 11:25 AM.

i love a high arch on long feet !

Default Agree with MrMister5

I DEFINITELY agree with MrMister5.... I sure liked Evan's feet A WHOLE LOT more! I mean, to me EVAN -- whom I had the pleasure of touching his socked feet way back in 2003 at a Foot Party in San Francisco -- was the Hottest foot model at ToeGasms (ex-TeenFeetUSA), after him in my opinion it would be Kelly Cooper. Damn....I looooove young men's toes (Race not important) whose second toe is slightly longer that the Big Toe. That just drives me NUTS, and drives me to bust a NUT !!
    For the Love of Feet

Hype raises expectations, so I'm not surprised that these photos are a bit disappointing. It'll be interesting to see Brady in a few years when he develops more manly characteristics. Right now he looks a bit too underdeveloped for my taste. I just hope he doesn't cover himself with a bunch of unrelated tattoos, a la Evan.

He has gorgeous feet, I'd love to see him go sole to sole with either Zack Randall or Kelly Cooper mmmmm

9. Default

I agree - people are being hard on this kid. He had beautiful feet. I would love to see his toenails longer, but there is not wrong with his feet.

Angry Brady Heinze

He's definitely NOT like his bro. Evan had much better feet in my opinion, and a
    overall better look. Having said that, Brady is decent model, but not up to his
    brother's level. They don't even look that much alike in my opinion! I wonder
    how Evan's doing these days anyway! I hope the stud is staying out of trouble!