Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buk-Buddies

Red face

I also do HOPE nothing is wrong;could just be an economic issue.
    I'd have to say my favs are ( in no certain order) Billy and his brother Buster( I believe they go by Aaron and Toby on CapturedGuys),Charles and Nick. I know the first three are ticklish.I don't know if Nick is,although it would be NICE to find out.
    Bukbuddies is one of the longer-running site's I started visiting when I discovered MFF on the web.
    "Nemo me impune lacessit"
    -motto of Scotland

drayson Guest

I think for the past year the photos were just recycles of old shoots. It could be they're tired of revamping what's been done before. Artists are sometimes like that...
    Attached Images Attached Images

there was a guy that modeled a couple of times named george....i always thought his feet were very big and sexy...always gave me a quick hardon. i can't seem to find him on the site any more though.

Quote Originally Posted by garre8 View Post
    buk buddies still a mystery, i mjust found this site, i really miss the updates
    I contacted the people in charge of the site and got no response.

I think it's safe to say Bukbuddies is officially dead and will no longer have updates. It's been almost a year.

5. Default Home of the Hunks and Foot Gods

I agree guys. I don't what's going on with these foot sites like Buk Buddies or Barbeint.net or even Footbuddies. Are sites in trouble or is somebody ill! These sites are internationally known. Don't they know that thousand upon thousands of fans and members go to the site for fresh stimulating material? Maybe, they are having trouble getting new models or old models to take pics. Well, it's a good thing my network keeps foot pics new every month.

6. Default Buk buddies

Whats up with Bukbuddies ?
    They were a great site with great guys. The photographer has a good eye for handsome guys and knows how to shoot them.I often said the photographer's work was a mix of William Higgins and Cadinot.
    I fell in love with Billy when he came along{sweetness} and he was the last update. I always got a response from them when I emailed and they showed great customer service skills.
    I was hoping maybe they were regrouping or using old footage until they acquired new models. Your right it's been a long time since an update. I don't want to give up on them since they really had a great record.
    I hope someone picks up the ball and continues.

7. Default Robert from bukbuddies

hey guys,
    does anyone know where I can see more of Robert from Bukbuddies
    He's a tall black guy that did photos with them in 2003
    thanks

here's a link to his page on bukbuddies
    http://www.bukbuddies.com/bukbuddies/robert/robert.html

8. Default

I agree...what happened to Bukbuddies.....it used to be one of the top men feet sites....now....I can't even find it......handsnfeet.jpg