Thread: Rob Estes (Silk Stalkings)

1. Default Rob Estes (Silk Stalkings)

I remember this site long time ago "Socks on Film" that listed a lot of foot (sock actually) scenes from movies and tv shows.
    And I remember the bit about Rob Estes having his (dark socked) feet massaged by his partner (played by Mitzi Kapture).
    IF I remember correctly, it was mentioned that it was in an episode where he goes undercover as male stripper. According to what I found, it should be season 3 episode Ladies Night Out (either 9 or 10, there's different info. out there).

I can't find this show ANYWHERE. My friend found it on the torrents but it's taking literally AGES to download. The way it's going, it won't be done in weeks.

Is there anyone who watched this show and remembers this scene or do you know perhaps where to find it?

I believe those from the USA should be able to watch the episode here:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/113074/sil...dies-night-out

If anyone could check and see if the scene's there. Maybe it sucks but I would still love to see it.

If anyone can help...I appreciate it.

Yes, SnowFanatic, the dark sock foot massage scene is there. It's very brief and all you see is a glimpse of socked feet. But the whole chapter is fun. Rob Estes takes his shirt off and struts his stuff, so it's very enjoyable watching. Thanks for posting!

3. Default

Hey thanks. I thought no one was going to reply.

is there any way someone could make a video?

If not, could you screencap the foot-massage part, just do the print-screen...just to get an idea of what it's about...

cause I can't see the video since I'm not from the US.

I would really appreciate it!

SnowFanatic, I'm sorry I don't have the technical know-how to help with your requests. But I'm sure many of the guys here with computer expertise should be able to. I've had my computer only a little over a year and am still in computerville kindergarten.

If you are interestest in Rob Estes, you won't want to miss scenes from his made-for-TV film "Sweet Temptation." He runs around in flip-flops and bare feet in a number of places, such as the beach and his girl friend's bed. A number of clips are posted on YouTube, if you can get them. Good luck!

5. Default

It's not really a big deal. It's easy: first you need to pause the video for the image you want to cap and then click the print-screen button (PRTSC button, it has to be somewhere on your keyboard), then go to the Paint program or wherever and just 'paste' it there and then save the image. And then just upload it here.

Anyway, I hope someone can help, it's not that big of a deal and I would really like to see what that scene is like.

6. Default

from episode 9

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2011-12-19-19h43m52s66.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	49545Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2011-12-19-19h43m59s133.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	49546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2011-12-19-19h44m06s190.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	49547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2011-12-19-19h44m32s204.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	49548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2011-12-19-19h44m37s243.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	49549

7. Default

Is she tickling him in Pic 4 ?