Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm new!

Default Hi, I'm new!

Hi there!

My name's Alex andI just joined this site because I have a foot fetish and enjoy feet too.Here's some pics of my feet and what I look like.
    Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome! Nice feet, nice face! Feel free to post more of either.

Default Alex

Welcome, Alex. Nice smile and nice wide feet. What size and width are they?

Thanks for your comments.

My feet are size 10 1/2 - 11 depending on the brand of shoes. But they are wide too about 4 inches.
    11's usually feel comfortable mostly.

When I was little, my parents had to buy New Balance a lot because my feet were wide then
    and I would wear a size 9 EEE. But they grew lenght wise as I got older too so I can wear regular shoes now.
    And before you ask yes they are ticklish too.

5. Default

As long as your toe nails don't scratch the roof of my mouth I would eat you from the toes up. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. Lol yeah my toenails are trimmed and I usually keep them trimmed.

I just forgot to trim them when I took the pic but I liked the way my feet looked in it. Guess I should've posted a different one.

Default Alex

It's very nice to have someone in the forum who takes the time to reply. By the way, in my book 9EEE is quite normal.

Thanks Rich986! I use to think that 9EEE was kind of odd when I was younger because it just sounded big.

I was always a little self concious about them back then but now that I'm older it doesn't bother me as much.

I'm 23 years old in case your wondering.

Welcome to the site Alex. Nice feet and toes. Attractive face too! How sweaty and stinky do your feet get? Are you a worshiper?

Thanks fetish_michael. Its nice of everybody really.

My feet sweat sometimes when I'm wearing shoes/socks a lot and it makes them really soft.
    They don't smell much though cause I use lotion on them.

Yeah I like foot worshipping if that's what you mean, both giving and receiving.