No pic here (although there are a couple of nice foot shots and some great nudity - maybe someone can post), but had to comment on this film after viewing it.

I am a sucker for the Sebastian drama anyway, I have always found it kind of hot. All those paintings of the beautiful boy with arrows piercing him.

Anyway, what knocked me out about this film is nearing the climactic arrow scene, Justin, Sebastianes's friend is pulled by two Roman's to be punished for defending him. We find him already in pretty bad shape, bloodied and with Roman #1 putting a crown of thorns on his head and holding him in a pose similar to Mary holding Christ in the Pieta. Roman #2 crawls over to them with a knife and slits Justin down his chest, drawing blood as he does so. Then, though the view is blocked, he evidently does some carving in the groin area, and Justin grimaces in pain. But THEN, Roman #2 goes down to Justin's feet and, even though his back is to us, proceeds to worship them! Even though we can't see what he is doing, there appears to be nothing else possible. Severus appears and announces to the two Romans that Sebastiane must die, whereupon Roman #1 bursts into laughter, Severus breaks down crying, and Roman #2 continues happily enjoying Justin's feet!!!!

The whole thing is wonderfully sick and (at least for me) very erotic. Give it a look!