Thread: a hot full-length foot film...

Threaded View

Default a hot full-length foot film...

I stumbled upon an online foot film site and they really have me swinging from the chandelier with a banana up my ass! The outfit is buyfoot.com and is related to a German site fxu.de (the de stands for Deutschland.) They have a supply of 30 full-length films which you can download in DVD quality (for about $60 each) or what seems to be video cassette quality (for about $40.) Since my name is El Cheapo and I like food almost as much as feet, I opted for the 40 dollar deal. It took me 3 hours to download and then I watched it.

The title is "Foot Sex" (Foot Slave #29) and the scenery looks like Florida. The plot is simple. In a park by the ocean, a hoodlum tries to run off with the bag of another dude. The dude apprehends the hoodlum, drags him to his nearby apartment and punishes him by making him worship his feet for an hour and a half. Yes, an hour and a half!

That's the longest I've ever seen a foot worship scene run and it never lets up. The director keeps it interesting by shifting positions, angles, perspectives constantly. The shrimper, who is absolutely gorgeous, sucks on toes, then heels, then insteps. The shrimpée stands, sits, squats, lies on bed on stomach, lies on bed facing ceiling, kneels, sits on chair, lies across chair, sits on top of back of chair, affording the hoodum a different approach to his feet every time.

It works. I haven't been so involved in a film since William Higgins came out with "Barefoot in Prague." Yes, in these times $40 and $60 can buy a lot of groceries. And yes, 3 hours is a long time for the downloading process. But I'm really happy to have found this source for full-length films. When's the last time you waltzed into your neighborhood video store and asked for the latest foot fetish blockbuster? See what I mean?

Why are the Germans so good at making this kind of erotica? It must be something in the water! What are those famous rivers, the Danube and the Rhein... Maybe it's my imagination, but after watching the film, I'm getting the wildest craving for sauerkraut, umlauts, and blond bare feet!
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 12-04-2009 at 10:50 PM.