Thread: Film SEBASTIANE

Default Film SEBASTIANE

No pic here (although there are a couple of nice foot shots and some great nudity - maybe someone can post), but had to comment on this film after viewing it.

I am a sucker for the Sebastian drama anyway, I have always found it kind of hot. All those paintings of the beautiful boy with arrows piercing him.

Anyway, what knocked me out about this film is nearing the climactic arrow scene, Justin, Sebastianes's friend is pulled by two Roman's to be punished for defending him. We find him already in pretty bad shape, bloodied and with Roman #1 putting a crown of thorns on his head and holding him in a pose similar to Mary holding Christ in the Pieta. Roman #2 crawls over to them with a knife and slits Justin down his chest, drawing blood as he does so. Then, though the view is blocked, he evidently does some carving in the groin area, and Justin grimaces in pain. But THEN, Roman #2 goes down to Justin's feet and, even though his back is to us, proceeds to worship them! Even though we can't see what he is doing, there appears to be nothing else possible. Severus appears and announces to the two Romans that Sebastiane must die, whereupon Roman #1 bursts into laughter, Severus breaks down crying, and Roman #2 continues happily enjoying Justin's feet!!!!

The whole thing is wonderfully sick and (at least for me) very erotic. Give it a look!

It's a wonderfully erotic film and you can see many clips of it on YT. I suggest everyone watch it. I saw it years ago and loved that footworshipping scene - totally surprised me and I jerked off for days (years before the internet).

You're not the only one who finds the Sebastian story highly erotic - he is considered a homosexual icon. Paintings of him through the centuries always end up being intensely homoerotic - raped by all those phallic arrows. Tennessee Williams named his gay character Sebastian in his play Suddenly Last Summer (the predator of young village boys who is killed in a cannibalistic attack by them), and Oscar Wilde renamed himself Sebastian after his prison term for indeceny.

I myself met a cute guy from Germany during the summer named Sebastian who was kinky beyond belief. Beautiful feet.

Thanks for your post! I forgot to tell everyone that the film is SEBASTIANE, directed by Derek Jarmon. There are several scenes on YouTube - the Sebastian is a beautiful Italian actor, Leonardo Treviglio. Justin, whose feet are worshipped in the scene described above is played by Richard Warwick and he is really sexy - as is the Roman Severus, played by Barney James. The way it is presented Sebastian is in love with Severus, but refuses to succumb to him (possibly for Christian reasons, but seemingly because of an extreme case of masochistic syndrome). As he lays tied to the ground in the hot sun, being punished by Severus for rebuking him, Sebastian tells Justin that Severus is as beautiful and golden as the sun and the rays of the sun beating down on him are like the love he feels from Severus. He doesn't want protection from shad, as he wants to savor his vision of Severus' love. I told you it was sick! But the whole thing gives me a big hard on! There is also a very beautiful love scene between two of the Romans, tender and sensual in the water.