Thread: I love to tickle & worship bare feet-Metro Philly

Default I love to tickle & worship bare feet-Metro Philly

Yo, guys- During your day, ever “zone out” and dream that someone tugs of your shoes & socks and tickles your bare feet with feathers & fingers? Maybe he removes your shoes & socks for a nice massage-then worships your naked feet … even that he tickles your feet while he licks & sucks your toes? I've done all that…and would like to do it with you! Check out my vids at www.YouTube.com/Tklduuude to get a preview of what kinda fun you're in for.

Just the average guy-next-door from the N/NW Burbs (…OK…with an incredible attraction for feet & /tickling them since I’ve been a kid…) looking for another laid-back & discrete guy with niiiiice feet that need some attention. Why shouldn’t we have a little foot fun together soon?

44 yo Half-Italian/Half-Mutt, 5'11", 180, br/br...pic attached is me sucking a buddy's toes.

I can host at my place. Respond to MFB511@AOL.com for questions or how we’ll plan to meet up. Not a newbie to meeting up with all kinds of guys…I have stories to tell and pictures to prove it.

Guys with soft, well-groomed feet....and pics to prove it...def go to the front of the line! Just up for foot-fun, but...believe me…you won’t be disappointed…you and you tootsies are in for a real treat!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Our Feet Sizes

Hey, Boston-

Thanks for the compliment!

Matt has medium width 9.5s.

I (Mark) have wide 10s.

Come to Philly and find out for yourself...I'm always up for hosting some hot foot fun...you already have a preview of what I'd do! It's an open invitation for you...or anyone else close to Philly or passing through. MFB511@AOL.com

Tklduuude