Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Various screencaps

1. Default

Hey, thanks, that's real nice.
    I don't really watch them that much, I try to find what I can by google-ing, or searching on you tube or some other sources. You're right though, they can really be unbearable to watch, though brazilian ones do tend to be a bit better than other latin-american products.

Anyway, for those who can watch it - actor Mario Cimarro is barefoot a lot in his new telenovela Mar de Amor (sea of love). I'm not watching it so I might've missed some major scene, but I doubt it. Here's just a video where you get a shot of his sole (far from excellent but still...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Nk6QJVK3I

at 6:20
    And here's 2 pics from the telenovela in the attachment.

Speaking of him, there's also a scene in the telenovela Gata Salvaje were the lead actress takes his socks off and rubs his feet. But as expected, it's really short and camera angle is bad, you don't get to see much. Don't remember which episode it is, but I can check out if anyone's interested, I believe it's near the beginning or something like that.
    And no bare-feet but a cool scene in his other telenovela El Cuerpo del Deseo where he crushes another man's hand under his foot. I think he's wearing slippers , can't tell very well cause the light is dark in the scene.

And here's a brief scene from another telenovela, I might've already posted this, not sure...actress bites actor Ariel Lopez Padilla's toe in Pecados Ajenos: (at the end of the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve5TY2lSUvA

I just wish these scenes would be done with hotter actors. Even when they do happen, those super rare occasions, it turns to be with some not so attractive actor. Blah.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SnowFanatic; 01-10-2010 at 02:14 PM.