Thread: My Classmate

1. Default My Classmate

Damn! this morning while we were having class discussion on the differences between men and women, the teacher fired a question as to what is the first thing that the girls in our class look for in a guy, physically. Then the girls answered, "The toenails should be clean because it shows that the guy is hygienic."

Then, this hot guy classmate of mine showed off. He removed his shoes and socks and showed his feet to everyone so the girls would see that he's got clean and well-trimmed toenails. Needles to say I got a hard on. I wanted to suck on his toes right there and then. He's got a really sexy pair of feet. I want them so badly!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by footzyxxx21 View Post
    Damn! this morning while we were having class discussion on the differences between men and women, the teacher fired a question as to what is the first thing that the girls in our class look for in a guy, physically. Then the girls answered, "The toenails should be clean because it shows that the guy is hygienic."

Then, this hot guy classmate of mine showed off. He removed his shoes and socks and showed his feet to everyone so the girls would see that he's got clean and well-trimmed toenails. Needles to say I got a hard on. I wanted to suck on his toes right there and then. He's got a really sexy pair of feet. I want them so badly!
    Wow, how old is he and what size feet do you think he has ? Did he prop his bare soles up on his desk for all to see/admire ?

3. Default

He's 19, I think he's got around size11-12. He did not prop his foot on his desk, he lifted his foot up in the air so everyone can see and admire.

Cool Classmates' foot

I think he was just hoping to get lucky with one of those girls! Some str8 guys will do anything for sex!

I know how you feel. A few years ago in my college class, there was a hunky jock type who frequently wore flip flops. Needless to say, I always tried to vie for a desk next or diagonally behind him, so I could see his soles. Got me hard then and now, thinking back on it! I wanted to suck them pretty badly, too!