Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arpad Miklos

1. Default Arpad Miklos

Could someone post pictures of Arpad Miklos's hot feet?

If you are turned on by Arpad Miklos's feet, you should pick up a copy of Michael Lucas's "Feet Extreme!" In scene 4 Arpad has an extended foot action scene with Johnny Angel. Before you buy the DVD, you might do well to rent it. It might be more than you bargained for. I love feet too, but, goodness gracious, I don't think that mad Hungarian understands the concept of limits!

I just watched again the Johnny Angel/Arpad Miklos scene from "Feet Extreme!" because I wanted to be sure it's really as foul as I remembered it. It's worse! No gentleman of culture and refinement would want to be caught dead with that filthy DVD in his possession. Why, at the end of the scene, Arpad actually sticks his big toe (and I do mean BIG) into Johnny's quivering anal opening! Yes, Arpad toe-fucks him! Has he no shame?

Something should be done! Are these the values we want to pass on to American twinkdom? I think Arpad should be deported immediately and put on a ship back to Budapest! And I want a cabin right next to his on that ship! Why? Well, to make sure he doesn't try to get off the boat. Besides, Arpad may wake up in the middle of the night and want a glass of water. Or something.

Default here ya go

--------------------------------
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great vids of him at Jake Cruise

6. Default

I did see a few vid samples of him at jake cruise.. I have yet to see feet extreme. But i saw a few small pics of him on Jake Cruise's pages (cocksure and SG4GE) and thought someone could post some of the pics of his wrinkled soles on here..

7. Default

Here are some pics from feet extreme.

8. Default

and some more...

Oh, Arpad! You so nasty! I'm making Szekely Goulash for dinner tonight. Interested?

10. Default extreme feet

does anyone have a download for this scene or movie?