Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jock Foot Fantasy

1. Default Login Issues

I liked Jock Foot Fantasy... the little bit I've seen of it... but after using the site for like 10 minutes, I seem to get locked out. This has happened twice. They were responsive the first time in unlocking my account, but the next day, I was locked out again. I received no information about why I was locked out and have received no response in two days (while my time ticks away). Anyone else have this issue?

If you download too much within a certain amount of time, the site automatically locks your account

3. Default JFF...and other sites...

I agree that it is pretty sad to have an update in which the shoes never come off. But I do find that JFF is one of the best sites for the money recently. The vid quality is always great, and you can count on updates every week. When you see one of those teaser sets without the feet, at least you know that a follow up set will eventually satisfy, and often there is more than just the one update given in a week.

Lately, I'm finding that a lot of our old favorite sites are morphing ...and not for the better.

Agreed, Toegasms has really gone way downhill! Seems like fewer updates. Too many really twinky types just being repeated in different sets. Not very imaginative either. They used to have lots of sexy duos and even foot orgies with amazing worship. Without this, I just save money by skipping the subscriptions.

Also, what happened to My Friends Feet? Now it is almost ALL tickling, and very rare worship scenes. For the first time in many years, I have not subscribed for many months. I used to have a full annual subscription. But again, Good to save the cash.

I'd like to see a thread started with all of us chiming in about what are the best sites and updates, etc. If nobody does it, I will try to set aside some time to get it started. We should all be keeping each other informed about all of this stuff.

Thanks to you guys for getting this started.

4. Default

Used to enjoy JFF........my favorite guys on there were Nick & Joey. Sexy guys with good shots of their hot feet!

The FootBuddies site right here has an option titled "'Site Reviews"' in the top band, between Forum and FootBuddies Store. Maybe it could be used to advantage for what Luc has suggested about keeping up with the different sites of interest.

Default weekly updates lag sometimes.

I re-joined JFF to check up on updates and see what I like, every Thursday it seems to lag or takes way into Friday for the updates to kick in. It does get frustrating at times when all they have is just tickling and some foot worship, and it's not complete. You may have a foot worship session for one day, and they seem to follow up a couple of weeks. I mean, they have some variety, but the waiting period can be a pain.

I, too wish there are some interesting sites that have some good foot worshiping clips (pay or otherwise). I'll check back here from time to time.

7. Default Having Trouble Accessing Jock Foot Fantasy

Hey guys anyone else having problems bringing up Jock Foot Fantasy website? Everytime i try i reach a screen saying in bold letters FORBIDDEN, you dont have permission to access / on this server. I tried accessing the site since yesterday to check out their latest Thurs update and no luck??? Any thoughts?

Default no Forbidden, but

I haven't run into that, but I have noticed that the updates are taking longer and longer to appear. I'm not a member anymore but I still check just in case something piques my interest.

Default You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by mike22222 View Post
    I haven't run into that, but I have noticed that the updates are taking longer and longer to appear. I'm not a member anymore but I still check just in case something piques my interest.
    I've done the same thing too. It seems I'm not alone with the updates.