Page 859 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 35975980984985785885986086186990995913591859 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 25519

Thread: Different Celebs

1. Default

Just my opinion but I think you should really only be labelling celebs as "gay" if they have officially given interviews about their private lives, or "come out" in some other official capacity.

A lot of this stuff is just internet gossip nonsense.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by theatrefan View Post
    Just my opinion but I think you should really only be labelling celebs as "gay" if they have officially given interviews about their private lives, or "come out" in some other official capacity.

A lot of this stuff is just internet gossip nonsense.
    I quite agree with your opinion about possibly libeling a celebrity by labelling them as gay when they're not. I merely went by the information I found when searching, and certainly had no idea that doing so would spark such controversy. In this day and age I don't really view being called gay a negative occurence, especially here in a forum designed for men to look at other men's feet I also think that if any of these allegations were untrue or problematic, they would have already been dealt with by the celebs in question. I'm just trying to provide a relevant and informative background for my postings. Sorry you are offended.
    Last edited by footmonster; 10-17-2012 at 06:20 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    I quite agree with your opinion about possibly libeling a celebrity by labelling them as gay when they're not. I merely went by the information I found when searching, and certainly had no idea that doing so would spark such controversy. In this day and age I don't really view being called gay a negative occurence, especially here in a forum designed for men to look at other men's feet I also think that if any of these allegations were untrue or problematic, they would have already been dealt with by the celebs in question. I'm just trying to provide a relevant and informative background for my postings. Sorry you are offended.
    I'm not offended - I'm British, we don't get offended by stuff like this (any more), lol.

And I agree that labelling someone as "gay" isn't (or shouldn't be) negative.

I just think that its better for all concerned to draw a line when it comes to these things (for example, young gay guys often to look up to out gay celebrities, so in that sense it could be quite important that we get our facts right) and leave gossip & unreliable internet "sources" in the gutter where they belong.

*Edit* and to make sure we don't stray too far off topic here's a pic of "The Middle" actor Charlie McDermott barefoot:

Last edited by theatrefan; 10-17-2012 at 06:48 PM.

4. Default This Just In...

...and here's NON-GAY actor Guy Wilson, who played the killer on this week's Hawaii 5-0; you may also have seen him on Castle and NCIS:
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Default

How do you know he's non gay? LOL Sorry, couldn't resist!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    Here's something from 2006 concerning Matt Dallas having been outed on the Howard Stern show:

"So this guy Perez (Hilton) went on Howard Stern and talked about how Matt Dallas is gay. I had posted not too long ago that I found KYLE XY and thought the lead actor was so fucking hot. Apparently it was known around Hollywood that this guy Matt likes guys, had a boyfriend and was comfortable with it. But I guess Disney wanted him to be all macho on the show and while promoting it to get the teenaged girls to watch him take his shirt off and show off that he has awesome abs and no belly button on the show."

also: http://rising.tumblr.com/post/306653...already-9-matt
    Howard Stern is about reliable as the National Inquirer. I wouldn't put too much faith in what he says. As far as Matt Dallas being gay or not being gay. He has never officially come out and said he was gay. Therefore he cannot be an openly gay actor. Unfortunately, a lot of fans like to spread rumors and so do tabloids and trash shows like Chelsea Lately or TMZ but I honestly would not put much faith in them until the actors themselves have officially made a statement.

Jamers Marsden- Actor
    Wes Bergman- Real World: Austin
    Pete Wentz- FOB
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Default The Morning Post: October 18, 2012

Johnny Damon - MLB
    Manfred Breschke, Thomas Schuch and Jörg Lehmann - German Cabaret Artists
    Saso Jereb with "Pumpkinhead" - judo
    Sebastian Stewart - globe-travelling photojournalist
    Wally Worrell - internet journalist

9. Default

Alexander Radulov - Russian ice hockey player