Page 2351 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 1351185122512301234123492350235123522353236124012451 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 25519

Thread: Different Celebs

1. Default

Can't we create a brand new site and have one of us manage it or make a Tumblr page that we can all collectively have access to so we can post photos and news about which shows or movies have shown a celeb's feet?

Quote Originally Posted by malecelebrityfeet View Post
    Can't we create a brand new site and have one of us manage it or make a Tumblr page that we can all collectively have access to so we can post photos and news about which shows or movies have shown a celeb's feet?
    For now you can do it here as long as it doesn't get shut down.

http://footwearbuddiez.proboards.com/
    Last edited by aso49red; 12-18-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Last edited by aso49red; 12-19-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Just an FYI - I have a Tumblr page and post screencaps whenever a US soap actor appears barefoot in an episode. Please support it.

http://barefootsoapactors.tumblr.com/ Please follow, like my posts share etc

I started the FamousGuysFeet forum, but it got pulled because it was of an 'adult' nature. I've finally managed (been busy at work) to get around to creating a new forum on an adult host. It's not swanky, but at least it shouldn't get ganked.

Or i could create a swankier alternative, which would mean charging a membership fee (probably around a dllar a month), so people would have to let me know in advance if they are honestly up for that before i go ahead and create that shit.
    Last edited by vampirepuppy; 12-22-2015 at 12:56 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vampirepuppy View Post
    I started the FamousGuysFeet forum, but it got pulled because it was of an 'adult' nature. I've finally managed (been busy at work) to get around to creating a new forum on an adult host. It's not swanky, but at least it shouldn't get ganked.

Or i could create a swankier alternative, which would mean charging a membership fee (probably around a dllar a month), so people would have to let me know in advance if they are honestly up for that before i go ahead and create that shit.
    First of all, thank you for taking the initiative to do so. Secondly, I think that the free option is the best for now. I personally WOULD pay a dollar a month to keep this community going, but here's the thing-- we've already lost people and we'll probably lose more in the shuffle. What made this forum so good was that it had the backing of a good community with lots of contributors. I'm afraid going a pay route will be a slippery slope where we end up losing some good people along the way, which means that the stuff being shared is crappier, which means less people are willing to continue to pay for the forum each month because they're unsatisfied, and so on in a downward spiral.

I say maybe give it some time for the community to recover. Then once the dust settles and we see how many people are still around we can move towards a pay forum if we need to.

I agree with this statement. There are so many free blogs and sites available these days that a pay option probably won't be successful. It's a shame to see this board die a slow death.

8. Default

Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Yes, if there is a new forum setup, it would be great if the links are put up on here.....or there is some way of communicating it in addition to this forum? Because what happens if this forum completely stops working and no one can post a single thing:s

Quote Originally Posted by tenchichan View Post
    First of all, thank you for taking the initiative to do so. Secondly, I think that the free option is the best for now. I personally WOULD pay a dollar a month to keep this community going, but here's the thing-- we've already lost people and we'll probably lose more in the shuffle. What made this forum so good was that it had the backing of a good community with lots of contributors. I'm afraid going a pay route will be a slippery slope where we end up losing some good people along the way, which means that the stuff being shared is crappier, which means less people are willing to continue to pay for the forum each month because they're unsatisfied, and so on in a downward spiral.

I say maybe give it some time for the community to recover. Then once the dust settles and we see how many people are still around we can move towards a pay forum if we need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakeexplode View Post
    I agree with this statement. There are so many free blogs and sites available these days that a pay option probably won't be successful. It's a shame to see this board die a slow death.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnie100 View Post
    Merry Christmas to everyone!
    Yes, if there is a new forum setup, it would be great if the links are put up on here.....or there is some way of communicating it in addition to this forum? Because what happens if this forum completely stops working and no one can post a single thing:s
    http://barefootsoapactors.tumblr.com/
    http://footwearbuddiez.proboards.com/

The forum url is http://famousguysfeet.freeforums.xxx/
    Like i said, it aint swanky. Sorry about the ads at the top!