Page 1718 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 7181218161816681708171617171718171917201728176818182218 ... LastLast
Results 17,171 to 17,180 of 25519

Thread: Different Celebs

1. Default This Just In...

...British and Canadian actor Avan Jogia took his shoes off for a recent photoshoot:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by footmonster; 04-17-2014 at 07:42 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hitdabassline View Post
    footmonster, i love you boo... but where do you get some of these names? I google them and sometimes they don't exist lol
    Mostly the names come with the file; sometimes it's something old from my collection that may be labelled incorrectly but I didn't check. Sorry for the confusion, shug.

3. Default

and sometimes you make them up

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Serph789 View Post
    and sometimes you make them up
    I don't know why you attack me, but I think after 10,000 posts I'm allowed a few mistakes. After all, I'm just trying to give yo u guys pretty pictures to look at!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    I don't know why you attack me, but I think after 10,000 posts I'm allowed a few mistakes. After all, I'm just trying to give yo u guys pretty pictures to look at!
    I don't know whether you guys were just having playful banter, but Footmonster, your work is so appreciated, it's the main reason I come on here every day! I only wish I could contribute more often myself, I had a huge collection on my old computer but it basically exploded, and now I am using a borrowed computer until I can afford a really decent new one. Anyway, you are amazing, and I love your posts!

Anders Holm- actor

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gianni9uk View Post
    I don't know whether you guys were just having playful banter, but Footmonster, your work is so appreciated, it's the main reason I come on here every day! I only wish I could contribute more often myself, I had a huge collection on my old computer but it basically exploded, and now I am using a borrowed computer until I can afford a really decent new one. Anyway, you are amazing, and I love your posts!
    I think footmonster is awesome. I'm not attacking anyone <3

9. Default

I'm not attacking, just stating the obvious lol plus its kinda misleading since people are lead on a wild chase to google these names but have their search come up with nothing. Don't be so sensitive over something so harmless.

10. Default The Morning Post: April 18, 2014

• Damiano Cunego - professional cyclist
    • Daniel Axt - German actor
    • George Peterson - inventor of Properflops, the flip-flop with arch support
    • Ricky Schroder - actor
    • Vojtech Dyk - Czech singer and actor