Page 1420 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 4209201320137014101418141914201421142214301470152019202420 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,200 of 25519

Thread: Different Celebs

Smile Andriy Schevchenko & Fernando Torres

Andriy Mykolayovych Shevchenko is a former Ukrainian footballer and politician.

Fernando Jose Torres Sanz is a Spanish footballer who plays as a striker for Chelsea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by footmonster View Post
    Here's a larger version for you - does that help?
    Thanks Footmonster but the pic was fine I was just talking about the Tarp he's standing on ... his right foot is being covered by it so the foot is not as visible as the other one .

Quote Originally Posted by rainboww View Post
    Legendary drag icon RuPaul
    He has really nice feet and they're big too but that's to be expected of the ultimate drag diva ! I just have to mention this side story ... I remembered when Rupaul first came out to the "MAIN STREAM " public sometimes in the early to mid 90's I first saw her on Entertainment Tonight with John Tesh and I believe Mary Hart ... Mary was talking about how Gorgeous Rupaul was with the make-up , the clothes , the body , and she talked about Rupauls big beautiful feet and ET showed close-ups of her feet and OMG they were BIG , LONG , Nice arches , well manicured all in these open toe 10 inch heels ... those babies were beautiful .... Than Mary said to John ... "isn't she just gorgeous john you see that body ... wow ! " .... Than John Tesh being the " Tall sexy Masculine Diva " That he is said ... That's something for ... YOU ... to admire NOT ME ... and he quickly moved on to the next topic ... I was like ... "GEEZE don't bite the lady head off ... she just asked you a simple question ... you a DIVA too so Rupaul is not going to take away your Spot light " ! lol
    Last edited by juice; 09-21-2013 at 09:29 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by juice View Post
    He has really nice feet and they're big too but that's to be expected of the ultimate drag diva ! I just have to mention this side story ... I remembered when Rupaul first came out to the "MAIN STREAM " public sometimes in the early to mid 90's I first saw her on Entertainment Tonight with John Tesh and I believe Mary Hart ... Mary was talking about how Gorgeous Rupaul was with the make-up , the clothes , the body , and she talked about Rupauls big beautiful feet and ET showed close-ups of her feet and OMG they were BIG , LONG , Nice arches , well manicured all in these open toe 10 inch heels ... those babies were beautiful .... Than Mary said to John ... "isn't she just gorgeous john you see that body ... wow ! " .... Than John Tesh being the " Tall sexy Masculine Diva " That he is said ... That's something for ... YOU ... to admire NOT ME ... and he quickly moved on to the next topic ... I was like ... "GEEZE don't bite the lady head off ... she just asked you a simple question ... you a DIVA too so Rupaul is not going to take away your Spot light " ! lol
    RuPaul is the fiercest bitch on the planet. True story.

5. Default The Morning Post: September 21, 2013

Billy Currington - country singer (from his new CD)
    Luke Mitchell - actor
    Michael Phelps - Olympian
    Peter Evans -model
    Ryan Sanderfur - skateboarder-turned-model

6. Default Special "Feet-ure":

More Michael Phelps:

7. Default Special "Feet-ure": Part 2

Still more Michael Phelps (and with Guy Fieri)

Default Cesc Fabregas

Spanish footballer Cesc Fabregas. Don't think this one has been on here before.

9. Default Rocker Rob Thomas

posted on his Twitter today, his beauties

10. Default This Just In...Biographical Edition

...Brian Downey is a Canadian actor best known for his portrayal of "Stanley Tweedle", in the science-fiction television series Lexx. Shortly after Lexx ended, he was mugged and brutally beaten at an ATM machine and couldn't work for years during his recovery: