Page 13 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Different Celebs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tiedfeetguy View Post
    You know, everyone has their one "strange" obsession... I once saw a pic of Jerry Seinfeld's soles, but I didn't save it, and I haven't been able to find it since. Any luck? He was sitting in a bathtub (clothed), but his bare feet were right to the camera. A bit shadowy, as I recall, but there.
    I think I remember you from another thread I made. I would pretty much kill to see that photo, do you have any idea where you saw it? I've always found Jerry Seinfeld attractive in a weird sort of way, and I think I'm quite alone in thinking that. Here's a video of his socked feet, if you're into that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7CV9t386pI

Talking Colin Ferguson

The photo of Colin Ferguson is from "More Tales of the City", not "A Tale of Two Cities." LOTS of sole shots in this series. The director clearly has a foot fetish.

4. Default More Tales Of The City

I stand corrected, my bad ! I also recall the show was centered around San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by rainboww View Post
    I think I remember you from another thread I made. I would pretty much kill to see that photo, do you have any idea where you saw it? I've always found Jerry Seinfeld attractive in a weird sort of way, and I think I'm quite alone in thinking that. Here's a video of his socked feet, if you're into that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7CV9t386pI
    Glad I'm not the only one who finds him attractive. Thanks for the vids, BTW.

As for the picture, I feel like I saw it online, but it had a real "magazine" photo shoot feel to it, like an article from People or something. I'm just surprised it's been so hard to find.

Cool Jerry's Feet

Rolling Stone also had a cover once of the Seinfeld cast under a blanket with their bare feet poking out the bottom. I hadn't even seen the show at that point, but I remember thinking, "Damn, Jerry Seinfeld has hot feet!" Must have been way back in 92 0r 93.

7. Default

Tiedfeetguy, thought you'd appreciate this, I was scouring the web and found this video of Jerry Seinfeld clipping his toenails. It's quite short, happens at about 1:05. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcjtW1LHpyI

I appreciate the thought! It is short, and sort of only makes me want to see his feet even more...

Default Shawn Pyfrom - Andrew from Desperate Housewives

My sweet sugar candyboy...Is there any hq pic of his feet ?

I saw some screencaps from DH of him and his boyfriend Justin in bed (both were barefoot)...some years ago...

Any ideas where to find them?

Footlover28: thanx for your uploads...great job
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Haiducii; 01-20-2010 at 05:25 AM. Reason: I Think I Forgot Something :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tiedfeetguy View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who finds him attractive. Thanks for the vids, BTW.

As for the picture, I feel like I saw it online, but it had a real "magazine" photo shoot feel to it, like an article from People or something. I'm just surprised it's been so hard to find.
    Well,it IS really, really hard to find these pic(s) of Jerry's bathing soles.
    But I Will keep on searching because I know that it does exist.
    Maybe the first time one cannot find it online? No, I won't believe that this could be true!

STAY TUNED!