Page 37 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947871375371037 ... LastLast

Thread: Different Celebs

Default A little special of...

...Viggo Mortensen including a nude one.

Viggo always gets the motor purring! When he's nude, he is just so multiple-choice! (Slurp!)

Oh, Laudie, how clever. I love your expression: "he is just so multiple-choice!"

He is an actor who has no problem appearing nude.

Well, it's like this, Head2Foot! I just can't decide which of his body parts inVIGGOrates me the most!

He's an Indian Runner, is he? He can play with his peepee in my little teepee anytime!

Wink From time to time...

Quote Originally Posted by ftlaudft View Post
    Viggo always gets the motor purring! When he's nude, he is just so multiple-choice! (Slurp!)
    ...it's really nice to see that my work's (I'm near to one thousand attachments) appreciated.

So thanks a lot for the comment. And: I totally agree with you!

Footlover28, many of us love your work and truly appreciate it - but we may never say so. Instead, many of us simply send you our silent heartfelt thanks and good wishes and thoughts. Words are only one way of communicating and we often use other ways. For example, if I were alone in a room with a nude Viggo Mortensen, I probably would say nothing. Yet he would be totally aware of what I thought about his body. (Slurp!)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Footlover28 View Post
    ...it's really nice to see that my work's (I'm near to one thousand attachments) appreciated.

So thanks a lot for the comment. And: I totally agree with you!
    I really appreciate it too!
    I love it when this thread is updated.

8. Default

First of all, let me say, I love this thread! This thread has become a way more reliable source for male celeb feet than most of the blogs and websites dedicated to them. I love seeing it updated frequently!

However, it does seem like the celebrities posted are all of a certain body type. I thought I'd throw some pics into the ring for the foot fans out there who like their celebrities a little more on the chunkalicious side.

Included:

Kevin James ("King of Queens")
    Larry the Cable Guy ("Blue Collar TV")
    Will Sasso ("MadTV")
    Nick Frost ("Shawn of the Dead")
    Nick Offerman ("Parks and Recreation")
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Default Omg!!

THANK YOU! All the 5 are totally hot and have beautiful feet! I would do Kevin James' for DAYS!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joetickler View Post
    THANK YOU! All the 5 are totally hot and have beautiful feet! I would do Kevin James' for DAYS!
    Same here! I went to his site to look for foot pics and that pic was the header at the top of the page. I almost fainted!

I'm so tempted to see that Grown Ups movie because of him. Lots of foot shots in the trailer. Here's a look at the movie poster, which also has a few nice foot shots. However, it looks really photoshopped so who can tell. Plus all that damn water getting in the way!
    Attached Images Attached Images