Page 72 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374821221725721072 ... LastLast

Thread: Different Celebs

1. Default

If you do not like feet on sixteen year old boys then do not look at them. I do not let it get to me. You probably always look for something to be annoyed at. I see no harm in this posting and I would usually keep this to myself, but people like you remind me of straight people who cannot leave gays alone to their own values. Enjoy your short life my friend. Rénaud Louis LeBlaux

Default Once again....

I will point out, as I have done numerous times before, that FootBuddies does not allow pictures that have anyone in them under eighteen years old.

FootBuddies is a sexually-oriented site, whether genitalia are shown or not. It is illegal to feature children on sexually-oriented web sites.

Those of you who insist on posting these photos, or approve of them being posted: Do you really want us to be labeled as pedophiles?
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 11-14-2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: corrected typoes
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Quote Originally Posted by renaudlouis View Post
    If you do not like feet on sixteen year old boys then do not look at them. I do not let it get to me. You probably always look for something to be annoyed at. I see no harm in this posting and I would usually keep this to myself, but people like you remind me of straight people who cannot leave gays alone to their own values. Enjoy your short life my friend. Rénaud Louis LeBlaux
    It's not as simple as that here. This is a sexually charged site, and pics here are clearly meant for sexual gratification. In the states, underage is illegal. Period.

Take an extreme case... you teach school, and it's discovered you have pics of young boys at your desk. Can you really tell your school, and the parents of the kids you teach, "If you don't like it, don't look at them?" Doesn't work that way. There's a time and place.

Justin Beiber fans can wait a few more years.

Default Mixed

Does anybody know the movie of Gregory Harrison (first attachment)?
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Default

To answer your question about Gregory Harrison's sole shot, it's from a 1990-91 TV series called, "The Family Man." He has also had pretty amazing feet/sole shots in other films, such as, "Hot Paint" (TV movie), "Fresno" (TV series), and of course "Trapper John, MD" (TV series).
    Can all computers with DVD playing capabilities create vid-caps? I have a MacBook from 2006, and a bootleg copy of "Fresno." I'd like to share if someone can show me how...

Default thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsMcGraw View Post
    I will point out, as I have done numerous times before, that FootBuddies does not allow pictures that have anyone in them under eighteen years old.

FootBuddies is a sexually-oriented site, whether genitalia are shown or not. It is illegal to feature children on sexually-oriented web sites.

Those of you who insist on posting these photos, or approve of them being posted: Do you really want us to be labeled as pedophiles?
    this was a great call. we just dont need that here or the trouble that can go with it.

Good call ...KEEP KID PICS OFF of these adult sites ! I thought some of the pics of "So CALLED " men looked just a little too young ! Anyway sexy FOOT ALERT this Friday on Smallville ... AQUAMAN is back ! Very TALL sexy Goodlooking guy with size 15 feet ! Smallville made money off of his feet the last 2 times he was on the show ... they received a lot of calls according to reports ! I saw the previews and there will be plenty of naked feet for all foot lovers ! Check it out !!

Default I agree

It's not the foot, it's the intent behind looking at it. If one wishes to look at photos of underage celebrities' feet they can be found in magazines like PEOPLE or US, to say nothing of the "Teen" magazines where the feet are not presented as sexual fantasies and the reader can make of them what they will. As far as I am concerned, "Foot Buddies" is a sex site, and I do not want photos of young boys on my computer.

Since we are addressing the subject of showing pictures of underage models or celebrities, does anyone really believe that many of the Toe-gasm models shown on this site are at least 18?

Quote Originally Posted by nicesoles View Post
    Can all computers with DVD playing capabilities create vid-caps?
    First of all: Thanks a lot for all the information referring to Gregory Harrison!

Second: http://guides.macrumors.com/ Taking_Screenshots_in_Mac_OS_X
    (I hope this link is helpful)
    Last edited by Footlover28; 11-15-2010 at 04:51 AM.