Thread: For soap fans: Marland's foot fetish

Default For soap fans: Marland's foot fetish

Over at the gay gossip site Datalounge, the late Soap Headwriter Doug Marland is being discussed in a thread. Talk of his sexual relationship with a young John Wesley Shipp (who's been on GL, ATWT and played the father on Dawson's Creek) brought up Marland's foot fetish.

According to the post, a young Jon Hensley (who plays Holden on ATWT) used to let Marland play with his feet and suck his toes when Marland would invite the ambitious young actor out to his estate. There are claims that Marland also had relationships with other young soap studs that got their start on ATWT, in partuclar Robert Tyler (who started on ATWT as a stable boy but went on to play Trucker on Loving) and Jim Wcleck (Linc, ATWT).

It's all gossip (although Marland and Shipp's relationship has always been long-known), but anyone who watched GL and ATWT when Shipp was on them (while Marland wrote both shows) must have gotten that Marland had a thing for his boyfriend's feet because Shipp was most likely barefoot in his scenes.

The only pics I've found of Shipp's feet:
    Attached Images Attached Images

No foot pics for these guys: Jon Hensley, Robert Tyler, James Wleck
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW! I never heard those rumours before. I should've paid more attention back then.

Wink

thanks for sharing

5. Default Incredible!

I know of all these soap stars, past, present, ongoing, and I
    would have never suspected this. John Wesley Ship was
    great as the superhero known as "The Flash."

-Wyntersteele

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    Over at the gay gossip site Datalounge, the late Soap Headwriter Doug Marland is being discussed in a thread. Talk of his sexual relationship with a young John Wesley Shipp (who's been on GL, ATWT and played the father on Dawson's Creek) brought up Marland's foot fetish.

According to the post, a young Jon Hensley (who plays Holden on ATWT) used to let Marland play with his feet and suck his toes when Marland would invite the ambitious young actor out to his estate. There are claims that Marland also had relationships with other young soap studs that got their start on ATWT, in partuclar Robert Tyler (who started on ATWT as a stable boy but went on to play Trucker on Loving) and Jim Wcleck (Linc, ATWT).

It's all gossip (although Marland and Shipp's relationship has always been long-known), but anyone who watched GL and ATWT when Shipp was on them (while Marland wrote both shows) must have gotten that Marland had a thing for his boyfriend's feet because Shipp was most likely barefoot in his scenes.

The only pics I've found of Shipp's feet:

It takes one to know one, I remember being at secondary school (about 23 years ago) when Tucker was introduced, one of his first scenes was by the pool and they were showing his soles. I wanked to that so many times.

Red face

I remember a young Mr.Shipp when he co-stared in "Valley Girl" with a VERY young ( and new-on-the-scene) Nicholas Cage
    "Nemo me impune lacessit"
    -motto of Scotland

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyvoet2 View Post
    It takes one to know one, I remember being at secondary school (about 23 years ago) when Tucker was introduced, one of his first scenes was by the pool and they were showing his soles. I wanked to that so many times.
    Was that when Tyler was on ATWT or when he was on Loving? You've given me a new mission - to find that clip!

Clip is too grainy, but a glimpse of Shipp's feet at the end of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=wTZtUdPwZDs