Thread: St Pete Feet

Default St Pete Feet

does anyone every reply to ads curious i am looking for some foot action here in st Pete Tampa area i have very well groomed feet size 11 and i love sucking toes BIG TIME

Curious

Hey Boston

thanks for your reply am glad to know there are people who read and reply to threads and if you get the chance as well as me to your area would love to meet and get to know you and your 11 feet up close and personal yum

3. Wink Advice

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticload View Post
    does anyone every reply to ads curious i am looking for some foot action here in st Pete Tampa area i have very well groomed feet size 11 and i love sucking toes BIG TIME

Curious

A picture of your feet will make your ad more attractive.
    There are some very nice guys down there in your area. You will eventually find them.
    Use more resources than just this board. Alot of guys don't even know about FB's.

Don't hook up with anyone without seeing pictures of them and their feet to assure you are attracted to them. The last time I hooked up without knowing what the man looked like ended up waist of time for me and an uncomfortable experiance.
    If you see the guys pics and are interested, then send him a few of yourself too in return being fair about it.

If they refuse to send you a picture of them for whatever reason... let it be their loss not yours.

Good luck finding someone. You will.

I may be down in a few months if work holds up for me.
    Drop me an email (*and a foot pic or two.)
    Last edited by wncMTNfoot; 09-23-2009 at 07:26 PM.