Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: have you ever dream of licking the feet of a close relative?

1. Default Daddy's awesome feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, I remember when I was growing up I was very close to my step dad and when he would fall asleep I would worship his big wide feet. One summer afternoon he had his sneakers on with out socks all day until the evening and when he fell asleep I went in the room and sat on the floor at the end of the bed and I started taking in the ripe smell of his feet. I must have smelled his feet for about an hour and then I started licking and sucking on his toes and soles until I came so hard on myself. I must say that those were the days!!!!

2. Default Re: great

Man guys, this thread is so hot...LickMyFeet, what an awesome experience you had with the big, stinky feet of your stepdad. grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by peterlondon
    these are great stories but i think your dads werent really asleep
    Now that is hot to consider...

Quote Originally Posted by peterlondon
    i know an italian guy whose room mate used to worship his feet when he was asleep, of course he was awake the whole time and enjoying a tongue between his toes..its hard to sleep through, but he used to fake sleeping..eventually, one day he pretended to wake up and catch him at it, and hten, having brought it into the open, he was making the guy lick and worship his italian feet day and night. paolo he is called
    Really? Damn...hot...

3. Default

I am told by my family that as a toddler I would crawl into the livingroom after a holiday meal where all the men of the family had gathered and had taken off their shoes while talking and smoking, and that I would go from man to man, crawling onto their insteps to be "ridden" on their feet. I do remember that heady smell of shoes and sweat and sock and footstink and loving it, wandering amongst all those male feet. I began worshipping my older brother's size 14's(he was a basketball star at 6'3")when he discovered drinking and would come home late at night and crash into his bed in our room. I am 5 years younger than he and as an adolescent I worshipped him. It began when he once asked me to run a metal keychain between his toes (he had athlete's foot and it itched) while he was on the phone to his girlfriend. I was about 8 at the time, and I laid on the rug in our bedroom while he hung those huge feet off the his bed onto my little chest. I was hooked from there on. In the middle of the night I'd wake up and roll back his covers and individually suck and lick each of his toes and lick his soles. I'd then kiss and lick down his instep and imagine myself as a tiny person living between his huge toes. (yes, I have a giant fetish-tall men with big feet?...I'm a goner.) I'd clean under his toenails with my teeth and go back to bed with the smell of his feet all over my face. Later when he'd discovered drinking and would arrive home drunk late at night I'd wait until I heard him snoring and then do my routine. As I got older, I got bolder and bolder-sitting on his instep and jerking off on his toes and then licking it off, and eventually inserting his big toe into my boy-ass while jacking off. I routinely jacked off on his feet and licked off every drop. This went on for years and years until one fateful morning he woke up while I was siiting astride one of his big feet jacking my dick. I clearly rmember his anger and astonishment as he asked what I'd been doing, and I remember my adolescent hard dick pointing up at the ceiling and bobbing all over the place as I awkwardly crawled off his foot and ran into the bathroom where I immersed myself into a tub of water and tons of bubble bath to hide. I'd locked the door so my brother banged on it and demanded I open it. so I had to get out of the tub to do that-embarassed and scared to death of what he might do to me. He woke the entire house with his yelling, and came in and began washing his foot off in the sink, never even looking at me. He yelled at my mother that I was sick and needed help, and moved out soon thereafter. Strangely enough, years later when he was incarcerated and we began corresponding he admitted to having had wondrous dreams for years about lions licking his feet and never suspected it was me all along until that fateful morning. In his letters from that time, he told me that I would no longer be attracted to his 14's as his heroin addiction had destroyed them. When he was released from prison I found that to be true, but my older brother forever imprinted me with the desire to worship and suck on very large male feet and toes. My father on the other hand had unattractive feet, although his black nylon dress socks had the most AMAZING smell. I used to steal them out of the laundry hamper and slide them onto my young dick and jack off into them, returning them to the hamper when they were stiff with my boycum. Sometimes I'd suck my Dad's footstink and my own cum out of them before they went back in but I had to make sure that my mother never found them on the floor of my bedroom.

My first ejaculation was while masturbating while staring at, and carefully sniffing my dad's feet. I got so close I could feel the heat emanating from his very pink and very soft soles. He had size 11's with long pretty toes and high arches and insteps. I had been doing it for a few months, but I always had dry orgasms. Dad was 36 and I was about 12 at the time. Dad liked to have a nip before bed, but still I never touched his feet then because I knew if he awakened and saw me at the foot of his bed that he'd freak. I can't remember a time when I didn't love his feet!

5. Default

Wow this is my favorite topic! I sued to massage my dad's feet when I was I kid. I remember asking for permission to do it, and him very pleased agreeing to it. He would let me lick his feet and toes so long I did it for more that half and hour, and wouldn't tell my mom. He had big with feet... I still remember his scent. I started when I was 6 until I was around 15... fucking amazing!

6. Default

How about feet of male cousins ? :)

Default worshipping a relative's feet

I used to worship my father's feet when I was little, and enjoyed it immensely.

8. Default

Hot, flickfire...what size were they? Were they ever sweaty or smelly? What did your dad think of you doing this? (or maybe did he initiate it?)

Default father's feet

Hi Odor,
    My dad had small feet(size 8), and they did smell strong at certain times more than others. He did know that I was playing with his feet and one day told the whole family about it. I was embrassed for a while, and never touched or smelled them again after that, but I still enjoy thinking about those days. He also had a deformed toe on his right foot (from a childhood accident), which I liked playing with.

Default Reply for ( astute54 )

tute54, my eml address is atamaflava@yahoo.com ........

Would like to send you something if possible .....

Thanks
    Mountaineer