Wow, it's about time! I only drop by this site occasionally, and hardly ever visit the Forum's, but really glad I did tonight and that I looked more closely at the discussion topics.

I have always been into feet, since I was a toddler. I used to play Doctor with my Granddad and check his pulse, his reflexes, and then end with a foot massage. He was in his early 50's at the time. Don't ask me why I did this, because at age 2, how the hell could I have known?

Anyway, for the next 25-years, virtually ALL of the feet I had were of sleeping guys: my stepdad (11's), an older cousin (13's), an uncle (13's), college roommates (10.5's), long-time friends, and even a colleague from work (10's) and within my field of business (10's). I even snuck into the room of a guest at a hotel I worked at and worked his feet (10.5's) for a good 30-minutes while he lay passed out in bed. I got to be pretty bold as I got older! Even wrote a story about that one that I'd gladly share, if anyone is interested.

The danger of being caught is one of the things that made it so hot and intense. The risk, the dare, the thrill of it. Listening for the pattern of their breathing, the level of snoring, the shifting around in bed and shuffling feet, and slowly moving in for a brush with the top of my hand or a light nudge of the sole with a finger, or gently stroking the tip of the big toe with my lips. All of those were tests to see how soundly he was asleep, and once I was fairly certain, I'd pick up the level of intensity.

Those were the days! The look, the smell, the feel, the taste (on occasions when I was so big and bad as to lick or suck toes briefly). There is nothing quite like it.

I actually did get caught by my college roommate one night, and it was amazing that I talked and shamed my way out of him being pissed at me. By the time I left his room, he actually believed that I had been sleepwalking and had no idea how I found myself at the foot of his bed stroking his big bare dawgs! I should have won some sort of acting award for that one. He had the most amazing 13's. Big, wide, beefy, veiny, soft, with the thickest and longest toes. There was no way they were safe around me in the middle of the night! I was back in his room a couple of nights later, doing the same thing, and getting away free and clear.

I would say I've had a few hundred instances of taking sleeping feet and making them mine. And the list of guys probably runs several dozen long. I'd even go after the feet of my roommate's younger brother Jake, who was sexy as hell from head to toes. Those feet were sensational to see, and even better to feel and smell. Whenever he'd stay at our apartment, he slept on the couch in the living room, and I'd end up out there going to town. Once I stayed at their house, and they shared a room with beds on opposite walls. Yup, you guessed it! Midway through the night, I crept into their room, and before I left, I had my way with both of their sexy pairs of feet.

Damn, I miss those days! Keep the stories coming, guys. I'm gonna check back every couple of days to see if there's anything new.

FirstClassFeet