Thread: NYC Foot Fun 9/18-21

Default NYC Foot Fun 9/18-21

Hey, man-

I'm your average guy-next -door type who just happens to be into guy's feet and tickling them. A lot. A WHOLE LOT.

Started when I was a kid....my grandmom would send me up in the morning to wake up my grandfather by tickling his feet...ever since then I've been hooked.

Not a newbie to this, love meeting up with guys for foot fun. Just into guys from the ankles down!

Check out www.feet.tv . My profile is Tklduuude...go to my page and check out vids of me tickling some married guy's feet who sneaked over a few weekends ago for a clandestine tickle session.

Also recent vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT3S4...e=channel_page . Also, go to WWWYouTube.com/user/Tklduuude

I live in Metro Philly, but I'm traveling to NYC 9/18-20 for the San Genarro Feast and staying at the Guest Quarters-Downtown on William Street...so I can host.

Above your preferred age range...look you ger thatn I am...but I am what I am. 44 yo Half-Italian/Half-Mutt, 5'11", 170, br/br. Pic in "my album" on www.feet.tv is of me sucking some guy's toes....something else I'm into, too.

Check out the vids and tell me if this is something you'd be into. If so, please send an email to MFB511@aol.com .

Dude...if you wanna meet up with someone who is way into feet and tickling them...I'm your man!

Mark AKA Tklduuude
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default hi

im near NYC. toto here 34y/o asian. look me up at feet.tv. maybr we could have foot fun together.